Openly (51-200 Employees, 663% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Location: United States – Remote – Full-Time
Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
Now is the perfect time to join the journey. Here’s why
- It’s working. We’re in multiple states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- We’re well backed & stable. We closed our $40M Series B fundraise. We are supported by some of the top investors globally, including Google’s Gradient AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures (Beyond Meat, etc.), and Advance Venture Partners.
- It’s not too late! Despite this traction and stability, we’re still early enough in the journey that there’s time to make a real difference during Openly’s formative period.
If you’d like to understand more about Openly’s mission, consider checking out this video from a company pitch we gave several years ago at Techstars.
Openly is looking for a Graphic Designer with exceptional multi-channel design skills who will support the marketing team and cross-functional teams by managing and implementing the design process for multi-channel campaigns.
- Manage Openly’s visual brand standards and ensure that the visual identity is applied consistently across all channels
- Create visual designs for multi-channel marketing campaigns, including emails, social media, digital ads, landing pages, and print materials
- Manage and implement the design process from start to finish (wireframe, concepts, design iterations, and final product)
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in relevant area of study
- 5-8 years of experience in graphic design roles
- HTML coding experience
- Hubspot experience
- A track record of campaign designs that drove conversions
- Ability to integrate UX and UI principles in landing page design
- Strong attention to detail
- Design experience related to financial services is a plus
- Ability to work well in a growth stage company environment
- Excels in a fast-paced, demanding environment; able to manage multiple tasks and juggle several time-sensitive demands, while adapting to changing priorities
Candidates should be self-starters who possess strong graphic design skills, demonstrate creativity, and excel at working cross-functionally. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of creating effective and engaging visual content. Candidates should provide a portfolio in addition to a resume. Portfolio should include at least one example from each of the following categories: landing page, email, infographic, digital ad design, and print material.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a start-up company
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with corporate contribution, and FSA plan
- Company-paid 12 weeks parental leave policy
- The company fully embraces the work-from-anywhere mentality, even before COVID restrictions.
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, start-up environment