SafetyWing (51-200 Employees, 158% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As our Graphic Designer you will
We are looking for someone who
- Has a well-developed sense of aesthetics and the ability to create extraordinary and beautiful designs.
- An ability to follow established design guidelines.
- Extensive experience building, editing, and optimizing pixel and vector graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- A trained eye for layout designs, composing and creating all kinds of editorial material (InDesign), and marketing design (social media formats).
- Printing design experience.
- Basic HTML/CSS for email template editing.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- An ability to communicate clearly with peers across multiple teams and eagerness to try new applications and working methods.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious, excellent attention to detail.
- Interested in helping build a global social safety net on the internet.
- Thinking for themselves instead of copying others.
- Creative and bold in the face of any problem.
- Intellectually honest and has high integrity.
What we offer
You will receive salary and equity compensation, health insurance, a laptop, a minimum of four weeks of the yearly vacation, personal development budget, attendance of professional conferences (and much more ).
We have a minimum of two annual team gatherings where you will join us. The previous gatherings were in Ljubljana, San Francisco, and Mexico.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.