Supermove (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
You will rewrite a massive industry with 10000s of businesses
You will be introducing technology to the moving industry, an industry previously untouched by software. By working with our customer base, you will provide them more time, revenue, and speed – radically uplifting the entire moving experience for everyone in the world. We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people.
You will work with a smart and action-oriented team.
At Supermove, we are trying to do what’s nearly impossible – to create an enduring and iconic company. We are relentless and ambitious with all of our goals. We move extremely quickly, and prefer to iterate rather than deliberate. We always operate with full trust and transparency, knowing that our top priority is to achieve our vision to the best of our ability.
About the role
We are looking for a graphic designer to help shape the future of Supermove’s visual experience. Reporting directly to the VP, Marketing, you will work on a wide range of work across multiple channels – Digital, print, presentations, social, enablement, and much more. You are someone that is creative, has an eye for detail, and loves to communicate visually. Telling a visual story is second nature to you, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. In addition to the hands-on experience you will get, you will also have the opportunity to lead/guide our branding agency as we look to evolve the Supermove brand.
As our Graphic Designer, you’ll be expected to:
- Manage and optimize the visual identity of Supermove’s digital presence, including website, landing pages, ad creative, social channels, and other customer-facing materials.
- Execute multiple design projects across the organization, including marketing campaigns, sales enablement materials, and hiring collateral with an emphasis on building cohesive brand experiences that work across multiple touchpoints.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, proactively managing timelines and partners, while maintaining the highest quality of design
- Serve as the keeper of the Supermove brand, ensuring consistency across all elements of creative
- Create high quality executive presentations featuring infographics, icons, graphs and other design elements
- Create and maintain a library of accessible templates that help the organization communicate better through design – from portraying complex concepts to making information digestible
- Work closely with the senior leadership team and external agencies to develop the most recognizable brand in the industry.
Qualifications and Assets
- Experience creating branded marketing materials across multiple channels, especially digital
- High proficiency in Adobe CS, Microsoft Suite & Google Workspace
- Strong visual, written and oral communication skills to clearly convey design direction and concepts.
- Excellent project management skills with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus points if you have worked through a website redesign before
- Experience in SaaS is considered an asset
- Agency experience is considered an asset
- We have closed our series A round raising $18M led by a16z – read more about it here.
- We are a 30+ person team of Pinterest, Asana, Facebook, and Uber alums.
- We are early and the opportunity is massive. 10000s of companies have not heard from us yet.
- We close new customers every week and have net negative churn.
- We handle millions of dollars of moves each month and we’re on track to 10x in a single year.
- We have several customers paying us more than $x00k ARR.
Market comp, medical, vision, dental.
Monthly wellness stipend.
Remote first with shared offices in select cities.
Provide direct input to overall company strategy.