Instacart (501+ Employees, 35% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we’re building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you’re ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There’s no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work—whether it’s from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop—while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
The Instacart Product Team is dedicated to making grocery shopping effortless for everyone. By taking care of the shopping, we give people back their time. Time deserved to do what matters most to them. We’re finding solutions to large-scale challenges that will forever change the way people feed themselves.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Payments team provides customers with flexible payment options while minimizing payment processing costs and commerce fraud. It is responsible for processing tens of billions of dollars in transaction volume annually via different payment methods including credit and debit cards, alternative payment methods, and food stamps (EBT/SNAP). Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. This team is driving our mission forward by supporting the payment needs of any consumer, and working closely with our internal and external partners to do so.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Group Product Manager to lead our Payments product team, managing a team of high performing individual contributors. You will launch new payment methods, optimize our existing payments flows, support critical business launches, and minimize commerce fraud.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, research, data science, operations, and more
- Define the product vision and strategy for Payments at Instacart over the next 3 years, including long-term bets and near-term impact drivers
- Identify the biggest problems and drive new feature development from start to finish
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to leadership audiences
- 5+ years experience in Product Management for Payments, FinTech, or related field
- Management experience for teams of 3+ individual contributors
- Experience building cross-platform experiences (native, mobile web, desktop)
- Track record of significant accomplishments that required direction-setting
- Strong data driven problem solving skills
- Experience influencing the executive team members on key strategy and cross-functional initiatives
- Exposure to third party partnerships and integrations, and ability to effectively manage external partners and dependencies
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.