Loop Club (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Our agency website is here: https://loop.club
Some of our clients include 7 and 8-figure eCom brands like: Free Fly Apparel, Road Runner Sports, Feetures Socks, and many more.
We are looking for rockstar strategists with a media buying background.
Your job is to take the lead on a few client accounts – working with a small team of channel managers, your Account Manager, and video editors as well as the client, to strategize about what needs to happen, communicate it to everyone, and get it done.
This role is for someone who knows how to grow an eCommerce business. You’re comfortable talking about ROAS, MER, and CPA, and know which channels to test to drive performance and scale. You can speak to Shopify, Facebook, Google, and Email Marketing, and have run at least one channel professionally. You have successfully scaled businesses and can speak clearly about what you did to achieve it.
The ideal candidate for this role has spent 1+ years in an agency environment, and likely has experience trying to build a businesses on their own. We’re looking for a self-starter who creates their own direction, who is insatiably curious and determined to drive growth.
If this is you, you probably know it already.
This is a full-time, remote role.
– 2+ years experience in Paid Social and acquisition marketing, with specific experience in direct-to-consumer performance marketing
– Extremely clear communication in English. You can explain marketing in plain, simple language, and are confident speaking to the C-suite.
– Experienced at requesting performance creative from designers & video editors. You know what you like and what works, and you can clearly articulate that with briefs and examples.
– Understanding of the major analytics systems used in performance marketing: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, etc (Bonus: Worked with other reporting tools like TripleWhale, Hyros, etc)
– Experience driving extreme growth for Shopify eCommerce brands.
– Experience juggling multiple important projects simultaneously.
– You have an eye for the granular deets, a knack for time management, and dazzling organizational skills
– A desire to learn and improve
– You openly embrace feedback and failure.
– You motivate those around you to succeed
– Test-and-learn mentality and a willingness to iterate, make mistakes, and grow.
– Self-directed, driven, and willing to go beyond what is asked of you to deliver results.
What You Get When You Work With Us
– Open collaboration: a stage to pitch your ideas not just to the client but to the whole org
– Growth plan for career
– No agency BS: Your leadership team is in the hot seat with you.
– Competitive Pay & Benefits