User Interviews is looking for a Growth Marketing Director to join our growing marketing team. In this role you’ll lead performance/paid marketing, CRO, SEO, lifecycle, demand gen, marketing ops—all the “quant-y” stuff—on BOTH the supply and demand side of our SaaS marketplace.
You’ll lead our existing team of two in a player coach capacity. You’ll be charged with making sure we hit our goals from top to bottom of funnel and demonstrate mastery over the levers that help us do so, testing new campaigns and initiatives, scaling what works, motivating the team, building the team, reporting and communicating efficiently and effectively.
This is a big and important role with huge potential at a quickly scaling, great-to-work at, fully-remote company.
- Strong written and spoken communicator. You can get to the point quickly, explaining to folks with a variety of levels of data proficiency where we are, why we’re there, and where we’re going next.
- Deep data skills from Excel to BI tools like Looker (we use Mode), SQL nice to have, but most importantly ability to separate signal from noise, know where to focus, how to extract insights from data, and use those insights to scale our marketing efforts.
- Experience in many of the core functional areas the growth marketing team will be leading: growth experiments, a/b testing, CRO, SEO, paid (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google especially), marketing tech stacks and customer data, lifecycle/email/CRM, demand gen/getting sales qualified leads. Demonstrated success in these areas as important as experience.
- Marketplace experience is a huge plus. We are both a SaaS business and a marketplace business. Our marketing team has ambitious goals on both the demand and supply side and the ideal candidate would have a mix of b2b and b2c experience, even better within a SaaS marketplace.
- Ability to wear many hats, relentlessly prioritize, know where to focus both self and team.
- Leadership experience. Have managed teams before, enjoy and succeed in doing so, want to build the future of a high performing growth marketing function at User Interviews.
We’re a fully remote team (even in the before times). We are proactive about staying close to each other despite not sharing the same physical space. Remote culture is real and we care about it – a lot. Read more on our blog.
We’re very pro-feedback. From our users, of course. But also from each other. We hold company wide retros to make sure we’re always improving and everyone has a place to voice their feedback.
- Competitive salary – $105k to $130k annually
- An equity stake in the company
- 100% premium-covered healthcare + dental + vision coverage for you
- PTO, holidays, and floating holidays
- Flexible, paid parental leave
- Flexibility in when / where / how you work
- 1 or 2 company retreats per year (you know, when we are allowed to travel and be in large groups again…)
- Equipment and office setup budget
- Learning and development budget
- 401(k) employer contribution