Rain (51-200 Employees, 794% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Rain offers early wage access and financial wellness benefit for mid market to enterprise employers.
Rain is a venture-backed fintech with a mission is to kill predatory financial products like payday loans. Our first product gives employees instant access to their wages, which solves a major problem for real people (115 million American workers are living paycheck-to-paycheck). Rain is the fastest-growing startup in the category and was incubated with QED Capital, a top fintech venture fund.
Our team culture is rooted in a deep commitment to Shokunin, the Japanese philosophy of giving your very best for the general welfare of people. Other core values at Rain: radical transparency and zero ego.
As such, we are looking for a Consumer Growth Marketing & Engagement Manager. The ideal candidate has extensive experience implementing direct-to-consumer digital marketing campaigns, as well as backbook customer engagement initiatives, ideally within agile environments. You will be responsible for driving our full-funnel consumer marketing strategy, leveraging both traditional, as well as new and innovative marketing channels. You must have a passion for all things growth hacking, starting from consumer acquisition all the way down to user engagement and churn prevention. This is a pivotal role, at the forefront of consumer fintech innovation. As the main interface between the Rain and our customers, you will be at the heart of our consumer feedback loop and help shape Rain’s direction for many years to come.
You should have extensive experience implementing and managing consumer marketing campaigns across all major digital platforms, preferably in the fintech, consumer credit, consumer banking, or consumer tech industries.
- Manage mobile app user acquisition – Develop and execute strategies to drive mobile app user sign-ups and optimize active user acquisition costs
- Manage mobile app user engagement – Develop and execute strategies to drive app user engagement
- Strategic planning – Develop and execute full-funnel marketing tactics, with an early focus on consumer activation and engagement
- Agile marketing ninja – You will deploy initiatives in short sprints, build MVPs baking in minimum viable statistical significance, and iterate rapidly
- Testing & learning – Core to the agile methodology, you will manage a constant backlog of initiatives and continuously refine campaigns based on key learnings across creative, value proposition, landing pages, bidding strategies, etc.
- Performance tracking – Be laser focused on key marketing KPIs, constantly looking for ways to improve. You will also help implement and manage the suite of tools required for campaign management and analytics
- Competitive analysis – Closely monitor our competitors and adapt our strategies based on competitive and overall market trends
- Creative – Manage an army of creative talent to develop the most compelling consumer facing static and video assets and work closely with our design team to align materials with Rain’s UI/UX
- At least 5+ years deploying consumer digital marketing campaigns and bottom-of-funnel engagement tactics, with an emphasis on mobile app sign-ups and engagement
- Agile marketing experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional mastery of all things growth hacking
- Strong analytical mindset, with the ability to build and manage tests from launch, to statistical significance, to post-mortem analysis
- Strong understanding of consumer fintech and financial wellness preferred
- Impeccable presentation skills and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, global organization
- A willingness to learn and grow
The Rain Instant Pay app provides early wage access for employees at mid to large-sized organizations to improve financial wellness and increase employee productivity.
With 63% of Americans living paycheck to paycheck, financial wellness tools are an important part of any employee benefits package. Rain works by giving advances on upcoming paychecks; it is not a loan and there is no interest. Employees pay a small fee for this service, which is healthier than payday loans.
Rain’s mission is to regrow financial freedom by giving people full control over their income and to put an end to predatory financial products, replacing them with on-demand pay.