Highrise Marketing (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Highrise is the UK’s leading Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) marketing agency, specialising in helping high growth businesses scale rapidly through demand generation and user-centric marketing strategy.
Our culture is very important to us, at Highrise’s we are “not a traditional agency” (we know a lot of agencies say this, but it is 100% true). We aren’t interested in the toxic, micromanaging environment found in many client services businesses. We work hard to establish achievable, reasonable expectations with our clients, and work harder to offer as much flexibility for everyone to achieve those goals in their own way. A healthy work/life balance is key to our unique success, and we embody this, from the founders down.
We work holistically with some of the biggest and most exciting brands, spanning fashion, technology, retail, travel, and eCommerce industries. The founding team of Highrise has been involved in successfully scaling multiple businesses from 0 to £100m+ in annual sales. Running and scaling brands is part of our DNA.
We exist to partner with brands to help them hit their growth ambitions by looking to create meaningful, impactful relationships with their audience bases across the full user lifecycle. If you have equally high standards, we think we’re the best place to work out there.
We’re looking for a well-rounded Growth Strategy Manager who can be the bridge between our clients and the media team by turning the long-term strategy set by our Account Directors into practical and clever marketing tactics that can help achieve those objectives.
Working in the client servicing team, you will be the guardian of the successful outcome of these tactics and thereby help ensure the overall client goals and objectives are met. The ideal candidate would have a background in managing performance marketing channels (ideally paid social or paid search), but has adopted a more holistic view of marketing that allows them to see and understand an entire funnel’s dynamics (preferably within E-commerce).
To help you be successful in your role, you will be supported by:
- An Account Director helping with client management and setting the long-term strategic objectives together with the client
- A Digital Project Manager, working alongside yourself to create clear briefs based on your insights and ensuring the media team executes your vision correctly and on time
- Media buying specialists, managing day to day activities and providing you with insights and analysis directly from the platforms.
- Performance trading: you will be the guardian of clients’ overall performance and day to day eCommerce activity, and direct internal media teams on how to affect performance where relevant
- Budget allocation: ensure budgets are being deployed efficiently and spent accordingly to the monthly budget by instructing the media team
- Ad hoc analysis: report back to clients on ad hoc performance requests with recommendations on how to improve where relevant; you will also look for and manage internal-led analyses where you find opportunities for improvement
- Directing internal teams: work with the Account Director and Digital Project Manager to lay out strategy for the media teams to progress towards clients’ objectives
- Managing client relationships: ensure the brands we work with feel that their objectives are guarded by us and on track
- Overseeing client communications: sense-checking reports/analyses/communications, and ensuring these are streamlined, cover the results of the work that has been completed, and answer any potential questions from clients in advance
- At least 4 years working in a marketing role where you had exposure to the full customer journey; ideally working directly on eCommerce accounts or within the direct-to-consumer space.
- Excellent data analytics and reporting skills, with the ability to interpret and combine data from multiple data sources (Google Analytics, FB Ads, Google Ads)
- Experience with tools such as Excel, Sheets, and ideally, Supermetrics
- Client management experience
What We Offer
- Rapid career growth. Highrise is experiencing huge growth at the minute, and clients can’t get enough of our model. Joining now puts you at a fantastic stage of the business. You’ll be exposed to a huge amount of experience and skills in a compressed space in time. For the right motivated people, Highrise has fantastic fast tracked opportunities to put yourself years ahead of the curve, if you’re ready to get your hands dirty and help shape the growth of the business.
- EMI share option scheme which provides you with the opportunity to have ‘skin in the game’
- Incredible Creativity. Our USP to clients is a true culture of innovation and experimentation at the heart of our work. We believe autonomy and creativity will always provide the best output for our clients, and we work hard to create an environment where that’s true for all employees. We expect all employees to thrive under these conditions, and are always seeking new ways to expand and improve this area of the business
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary, and active career development
- Remote working location – as a result of COVID-19 we went fully remote and we are not looking to open up the office anytime soon. If you desire to work from an office environment, our team members can sign up for co-working office spaces, fully covered by the agency. We do have a central London HQ.
- Work gear — Apple or Windows, the choice is yours