FS Labs (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hey, it is First Stage Labs! We are a venture studio focused on building and scaling Web3-startups for mass audiences from the ground up. We partner with exceptional founders, share our extensive expertise in product development, marketing and design with the goal to reach an escape velocity together.
The companies we create are centered in the areas of NFT, DeFi, GameFi and SocialFi.
Tonstarter is the first launchpad based on The Open Network for retail venture investing in tokens of promising projects, enabling teams to raise capital in a decentralized, safe, and user-friendly environment.
We help projects at different levels: as advisors, as partners during private rounds, and as a platform for public launches on our launchpad (IDO). It is important for us to find, select and launch high-quality projects that can push TON and the blockchain market as a whole forward. The primary focus of this role is to create and execute a process for selecting, maintaining, and launching projects.Responsibilities:
- Find and recruit projects for IDO
- Build a comprehensive project search and selection process
- Conduct meetings with partners and negotiations with top executives
- Build trusting long-term relationships with partners
- Fully support collaboration and create success stories
- Collect and analyze project documentation, meet deadlines, and monitor task completion
Why we’re cool:
- You will be a part of a small, but very warm and friendly team
- We are always open to new ideas — you will be able to influence the company’s strategy and overall success
What we expect from you:
- More than 2 years of direct B2B digital sales experience, including cold searching for partners
- Skilled in negotiating at any level
- Knowing how to find decision-makers and work effectively with them
- Strategic planning skills and an analytical mindset
- Draw up sales plans and development forecasts, as well as independently monitor their implementation
- Prioritize tasks and get things done
- Take responsibility and be accountable for results
- Find non-standard solutions
- A good understanding of blockchain or a huge curiosity about it