FS Labs (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The TON Foundation is a non-incorporated, nonprofit association of developers and enthusiasts that exists to advance The Open Network blockchain and related products.TON is a novel, high-throughput, third-generation proof-of-stake blockchain designed by Nikolai Durov in 2017. For the first several years of its existence, it was developed by the Telegram team. In 2020, the TON project was handed over to the open-source TON community for further development and advancement.
Now we are looking for Head Of DevRel in TON projects.
- Strong technical background with strict typing languages or equivalent
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent: active contributor/maintainer of open-source projects, public speaker, or book author
- Affinity for conferences and public speaking
- Highly developed skills in pattern matching
- Ability to train speakers and help them with their presentation skills development
- Build a community of people passionate about building applications on TON
- Build a great developer relations team
- Collaborate with the core team of blockchain development: providing accurate feedback and community inquiries about FunC language and the community
- Improvement of the tooling around FunC and maintenance of the feedback loop between the community and developers of the tools
- Overseeing compliance of CoC on GitHub
- Collaboration on various events management: hackathons, contests, conferences
Building TON means setting unprecedentedly ambitious goals and working hard with talented colleagues from across the Metaverse to achieve them. This means serious competition for attention and capital, but the main paradigm of TON is being the most user-friendly, easy-to-use, and understand blockchain along with the superior architecture of the TON blockchain makes the quest just an exercise for the talented people willing to build better and accessible products for everyone.