Column is built on the belief that important information should be accessible to the public. As such, we work hard to model this behavior for potential Columnists by including our base compensation in all job descriptions and making our full benefits accessible online.
- For US-based candidates, we offer on-target earnings of $170,000 – $215,000 with a 70/30 base variable split with incentive compensation based on achievement of demand generation targets, plus a meaningful equity stake and 401k plan with a 5% match
- For candidates outside of the US, we use a market multiplier and 12-month trailing conversion rate to convert on-target earnings into local currency. We also offer a meaningful equity stake and retirement plans relevant to the country (e.g., pension plan in UK).
- In addition, all Columnists receive healthcare, vision, & dental coverage for them and their dependents
- Unlimited (and encouraged) paid time off with suggested 15-day minimum and 16-weeks paid parental leave
- Multiple stipends for you to invest in a home office setup and pursue wellness activities that make you feel healthy and whole
Column is the first collaborative public notice platform helping publishers, governments and legal services work together to inform their communities. We are a remote-first public benefit corporation with an in-person headquarters in Miami, FL.
To us, people are everything. Our current Columnists are wildly talented people from around the globe. We support and challenge each other. We address real problems that people face in their communities. We believe that we have the potential to be a generational company that will change the world as we know it. Will you join us?