Cricut (501+ Employees, 60% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Manage and drive all digital marketing and cricut.com sales in the UK and EU sites. Digital marketing channels include email, paid social, and paid search and site, to drive Cricut’s campaigns from awareness through conversion. Manage paid media agencies. Manage revenue and expense budgets for cricut.com UK and EU sites (full P&L). Create and manage the promotional calendar for UK and EU Cricut.coms. Coordinate and align with European Sales Managers on pricing and promotional policies and channel strategies.
- Ecommerce Sales Manager
- Define the promotional strategy by country based on pricing, channel marketing strategies and promotional cadence.
- Manage shopping cart product and pricing rules to align with promotion
- Understand and promote within the pricing policy for each country
- Work cross-functionally to develop a shop and site roadmap that supports product, promotion and marketing strategies
- Partner with International Sales and Marketing Teams to align on revenue and marketing goals
- Report on Revenue, GM, GM% and key business metrics
- Forecasting product quantities
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Define and drive the Digital launch strategy and digital asset requirements for new product launches.
- Find and manage a Paid-Media marketing agency. Drive the paid-media strategy for Social and Google through multiple countries.
- Manage promotional, product and life-cycle emails. Wire-frame email and digital assets, submit and track creative tickets
- Audit and modify existing life-cycle campaigns to assure relevancy across country and effectiveness in messaging.
- Partner with legal to assure legal digital compliance
- Provide a marketing support role for retail in key countries
- Manage site content across country to assure product and seasonal relevance
- Report on digital marketing channels core metrics.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing including email and paid media in UK and EU
- 3 years of experience in online consumer promotions
- Experience with SalesForce, or other ecommerce shopping cart
- Prior experience with CRM system and data-driven marketing strategies
- Proven ability to manage and resolve ambiguous issues crossing multiple divisions
- Strong project and process management skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Excel proficiency
- Google Analytics and web analytics
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
From the beginning, our dream has been to help people lead creative lives by providing tools to make their do-it-yourself projects beautiful, fun, and easy. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people think about crafting, designing, and making. Since then, we’ve continued to innovate with new machines, materials, and tools, and Cricut users worldwide continue to amaze us with the personal, meaningful, and unique things that they make.