At Huntress, we’ve built a team that is focused on protecting our partners against cybersecurity threats. Our founders spent a combined 30 years as cyberwarfare operators, and they have taken that knowledge to build a product that protects organizations against persistent threats. We value transparency, honesty, and going above and beyond to do the right thing. It is an exciting time to join us as we continue to grow, build out our strategy, and gain momentum.
The Head of Marketing Operations will be a leader in the company responsible for helping us achieve our aggressive growth goals. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build and grow a team tasked with analytic insight reporting, CRM-email marketing management, routing, persona segmentation, and database integrity. This role is charged with enabling Huntress continued growth in the MSP space, and tooling up the VAR persona.
Imagine working closely with multiple stakeholders across the organization to ensure proper setup, delivery, and reporting for marketing strategic approaches. The Head of Marketing Operations will also work closely with pre-sales, and the AE team to identify areas of opportunity within the Huntress funnel and processes.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role that is both strategic and tactical and will be key in helping the company achieve business goals including: growing and accelerating partner / reseller adoption, growing brand awareness, and enhancing partner satisfaction. This role will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Develop automated Marketing Analytics Dashboards that cover Lead/Account quantity, quality, conversion, and engagement. That support channel / program attribution and be able to present those to multiple audiences and recommend concrete optimization plans
- Ensure Huntress has an effective Marketing Technology platform to support Lead, Account and Intent Marketing
- Develop and maintain Lead and Account scoring models that increase conversion and revenue
- Ensure that Huntress Marketing data is accurate, current and segmentable for Marketing and Sales use
- Manage the overall Marketing Budget including tracking actual spend against plan
- 5% travel for on-site events
- Minimum of 5 years working in a Marketing or Revenue Ops role at a SaaS/Software B2B company
- Experience working with Marketing, Sales and Sales Ops to identify and act on optimization opportunities
- Experience creating and presenting Demand Generation, Marketing and Web Analytics dashboards
- Experience building and leveraging Lead and Account scoring models in HubSpot
- 3 years of HubSpot experience as an administrator; HubSpot Certification
- Direct experience in the following areas and technologies: Account/Intent Marketing (DemandBase/Engagio, 6Sense), Attribution (Bizible or similar tool), Google Analytics, SEMRush, Alyce/Sendoso; comfort in learning and evaluating new technologies is a plus
- Experience building and managing a team
What we offer:
- Generous paid time off policy including Vacation, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with 5% match regardless if you contribute
- Education Assistance Reimbursement
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- 100% remote work environment