Heygo (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Real-time, bite-sized and interactive video streams from our local experts around the world.
Heygo is a live-streaming tour platform with the simple goal of making global travel—in all its glory—available to anyone at any time.
Heygo empowers the world’s best guides to share their favorite places—from Paris to Patagonia—with a global audience. With over 2,800 live-streaming, interactive tours broadcasting from 70 countries and counting, Heygoers interact with their guides and each other through chat, snap postcards of their journey, and explore the world together, in real time, from anywhere they happen to be. Pretty magical stuff.
Free to join and backed by tips, Heygo is a global community built around effortless virtual travel that’s as real as it gets.
Check out heygo.com and see where it takes you…
Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our users? If so, we’d like to meet you.
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
As a member of the leadership team and reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of People will play a pivotal role as Heygo continues to grow and evolve. You will focus on the development and implementation of the end to end People strategy, building scalable systems, processes and ways of working as well as building a high-performing team.
Day to day you’ll:
- Identify, develop and implement initiatives within the People Life Cycle (Talent Development, Succession Planning, Salary review, Feedback/Performance Management).
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Leadership Team, providing counsel and coaching as required on people related matters.
- Providing support, guidance to line managers on all people and ER related matters.
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with local employment law.
- Put data and insight at the heart of our People operations and provide managers and leaders with the information they need to make the right business decisions.
- Line manage an in-house recruiter and a people operations specialist.
You should apply if you:
- Experience as a Head of People / Senior People Partner within an international and fast paced organisation.
- Hands on experience across core People priorities: performance, compensation and benefits, organisational design and development, strategic resource planning, wellbeing, payroll, communications and engagement.
- Solid knowledge of employment law and HR procedures.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and delivering successful initiatives focused on enhancing performance, inclusivity and business culture.
- Excellent communicator who is confident, capable and credible with the ability to have challenging conversations, coach leaders and implement communication and engagement initiatives across teams and the business.
- You have a passion for engaging remote teams and understand how to get the best out of them.
- Experience championing culture and people priorities in a remote / hybrid environment.
- Start up experience is a plus.
- A fully remote role with flexible working hours
- A high achieving, experienced and fun team
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- An international and diverse working atmosphere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous holidays
- £500 annual learning and development budget