Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
If you believe in the power of effective teams and want the opportunity to directly affect business decisions, please keep reading…
Atlassian is looking for a mission, values, and purpose-driven People Insights expert to join our growing People team and report to the Head of People Ops, Insights, and Digital Transformation. You will own our people insights and workforce strategies and leading a team of leaders across analytics business partners, researchers, decision scientists, and insights product developers. You will use both practical and novel ways of thinking to solve strategic and operational issues facing our leaders, teams, and people as we scale Atlassian into the future.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Design and implement a people insights strategy that enables Atlassian to unleash the potential of our teams, and ensure we have enough of the right people and teams to achieve our long-term team goals
- Use your consultative and analytical skills to take the guess work out of leading teams
- Maintain a strategic understanding of Atlassian business operations and be an authority that can work between teams to identify areas for improvement, efficiency, and collaboration
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the company as both customers and cross-functional partners to ensure our insights are simple, relatable, and actionable with human rights, ethics, and privacy at the forefront
- Establish feedback loops with our people and across teams to ensure we are actively listening to, understanding, and acting on what matters most
- Build and lead a growing, distributed team of progressive insights professionals focused on solving complex problems and defining next-generation insights practices
- Partner with craft teams across the company to use and contribute to existing analytics solutions, prioritize the use of our internal products, and establish craft communities
- Leverage internal and external research to understand the macro and micro trends most likely to impact Atlassian in the future
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 10+ years of global HR leadership experience with a focus on designing and implementing people insights strategies.
- Expertise in simplifying complex data, research, & analytics into compelling insights for a broad range of internal and external customers
- Leadership of a continuous employee listening program with a focus on the employee lifecycle to create exceptional experiences while delivering business value
- Deliver optimized dashboards that support the business in identifying key insights on-demand about the workforce and enabling data-driven decision-making at scale
- Tendency to approach complex problems with a balance of data and insights, first principles thinking, and an eye for innovation
- Expertise ensuring operational results through research, analytics, and insights in a global technology or products/services company
- A passion for leadership, and an appetite for building and developing a diverse and distributed team
People Operations, Insights, and Digital Transformation is a new team at Atlassian with huge opportunities for growth and impact. We are a collaborative, cross functional group including people insights, employee relations and people operations. We bring value by providing people insight enabled team effectiveness, deep understanding and acting upon what matters most to our customers to deliver business outcomes, and frictionless personalized work experiences for all Atlassians.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .