Lendi (501+ Employees, 33% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
From humble beginnings to a now fully established and thriving organisation, Lendi Group is not your average tech company.
At almost 2,000 team members strong (and rapidly growing), we’re on the lookout for exceptional talent to help us achieve our mission of making property lending more simple and accessible to Australians than ever before.
Have you dreamt of a city career with a coastal lifestyle? It’s possible with us! Our ‘flex first’ culture means that you can work anywhere in Australia – because life doesn’t always allow for a 9-5 grind. (And because there are better things to do with your time than sit in traffic.)
If you work better in the office, you can do that too. Our metropolitan city offices are available for as many days you prefer.
We’re a one-of-a-kind team that’s revolutionising the property lending space. If you’d like to help scale our business and cultivate our incredible company culture, we’d love to hear from you.
At Lendi Group, we’re building a scalable Experience and Culture function and our team Vision is to create a world-class place to work. We are a community of diverse-thinkers, from a variety of backgrounds and together, we are passionate about our mission to build a people-first culture that empowers and enables our people to do the best work of their careers. Our everyday purpose is to execute world-class, seamless people experiences through powerful strategic partnerships across Lendi Group.
The Head of People Operations & Partnering provides leadership and strategic & operational direction for the People Operations & Partnering team to deliver an exceptional employee experience across Lendi Group. You and your team will partner with leaders across Lendi Group both strategically and operationally to build and support their organisations and ensure operational excellence and effective people advisory.
What you will get to be part of
- Develop and coach the team to deliver effective and timely people, culture and employment relations advice to people leaders and team members regarding people policies, procedures, legislative guidelines and employee relations issues.
- Continue to embed the business partnering model across the business, building deep divisional business context and enabling collaboration with the broader experience & culture team specialists
- Design and operationalise people policies, guides and processes that enable Lendi Group to scale and grow effectively and to reflect market best practice and legislative requirements and ensure they grow as we do.
- Ensure a global approach to people operations ensuring alignment and specialisation where required across international teams, whilst achieving our One Team objective for Lendi Group.
- Drive People Operations projects and the implementation of Experience & Culture strategic goals
- Manage the implementation, optimisation and integration of our people systems
- Collaborate to ensure the effective implementation of the HRIS and people platforms and automation of people processes to deliver operational excellence.
Our ideal candidate profile
- Strategic and operational HR generalist from a business partnering and/or people operations capacity
- Background in tech, fintech, disrupter financial services, SaaS or similar
- A passion for driving operational excellence that enables an exceptional employee experience through best in class systems and processes
- Strong working knowledge of Australian employment legislation
Experience that will help you succeed in the role
- You have lead HR business partnering and/or people operations teams in a scaling organisation with a deep understanding of what effective people operations success looks like
- Ideally have experience building and/or leading an international HR team
- Experience building and managing people systems implementation and optimisation
- Worked successfully in an agile environment
- Led through change, ideally mergers and acquisitions
Some of our perks and benefits
We support our people in a variety of ways, but a few of the benefits that that out people rave about include:
- We’re Flex First which means we’ve fully embraced flexible working from home and have metropolitan city offices for those who do want to work from the office
- A vibrant, relaxed, yet professional culture
- Wellness initiatives with a strong focus on psychological safety
- We offer generous Paid Parental Leave: we celebrate our growing Lendi Group family with 18-26 weeks leave for primary carers and up to 4 weeks for secondary carers
- An additional week’s Loyalty Leave each year after reaching 3 years’ service
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program service providing counselling and support
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive community for everyone at Lendi Group. Creating a culture that is representative of the world we live in makes us better people and our organisation gains tangible benefits, ultimately this creates a melting pot of creativity. We’ve joined the Project F initiative, aimed at removing the systemic barriers to achieving gender-balanced teams, and Circle In to provide an inclusive workplace for our team members who are caregivers
To learn more about life at Lendi Group check out our blog: https://www.lendi.com.au/inspire/category/life-at-lendi/