Eppo (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Eppo, we are building the future of AB experimentation, so that every company can have an entrepreneurial, customer oriented culture. We dramatically lower the overhead of running experiments by automating all of the experiment operations work that typically get pushed to analytics teams, and wrapping the results in collaborative workflows that give confidence in the results.
We have had incredible early market traction, and have sold the product concept 5 times before writing a line of code. We’ve raised a competitive seed round led by Amplify, and have founders of Looker, Optimizely, and Webflow as angel investors. The CEO previously built experimentation systems at Airbnb and Webflow, and now wants to democratize the experimentation capabilities seen at Airbnb, Netflix, and Facebook to the broader market.
About the Role
We are hiring a Head of Product who will make sure that our product prioritization decisions rigorously reflect our mission and our customers desires. This is a founding product role reporting to the CEO, in a space with strong market pull, on a veteran team that has executed well.
We are at a crucial stage of company growth, where it is of utmost importance that we build the right product, in the right order, for the right customers. To do this, you should have these attributes and skills:
- Business owner mindset: you are comfortable making choices in ambiguous situations, and think of the team’s success and failure as your own.
- Clear Communicator: Many execution issues are rooted in a failure to communicate. Development teams need to understand exactly what they’re building, what they’re not building, and why. You should communicate with first principles reasoning vs. buzzy acronyms.
- Focused: You understand what a “minimum delightful product” is, and are vigorous in making sure the team delivers it, on time. Your presence provides execution muscle throughout the org.
- Vibes: Great talent loves working on your product team. Your team builds meaningful relationships while working together.
- Can plan quarterly product strategy and short term sprints, providing a framework for prioritizing that is widely understood
- Background in enterprise product strategy and/or data tools product strategy
- Concise but powerful writing skills
- Able to create, communicate, and maintain product prioritization for:
- Core product strategy
- Technical debt
- Competitive salary and equity
- Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- New laptop/equipment of your choice and whatever else you need to be productive
- Compensation for learning materials, tools, and resources to help you learn and grow