Rootine (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Head of Product who is excited to build at the forefront of precision nutrition and use creativity to help us improve the health and daily performance of millions across the globe. You will play an important role in building products that inform and delight customers while empowering them to leverage their personal health data to achieve optimal health.
As an early member of a small team, you will have the opportunity to own Product end-to-end and build out the team and processes. You’ll work with cross functionally to shape and own the product to create amazing experiences for our members while helping us scale towards our business goals. The right person for this role is a dynamic resource, skilled in executing familiar and unfamiliar tasks that is ready to take on a significant, high impact role on a small team.
What You’ll Do
- Shape and own the product and product roadmap, creating amazing experiences for our members while hitting key KPIs and product OKRs
- Talk directly with members to understand problems and opportunities and work with the design team to envision, build and test possible solutions
- Work with engineering to understand implementation costs and resource requirements of potential solutions and think through alternative approaches and quick wins
- Communicate with team on why we are solving a particular problem or going after an opportunity, tying the why back to key insights from customer discovery
- Work with CX, marketing, and ops teams to tie in their insights into product discovery and development
- Report on roadmap, status, and timelines to leadership and full team and be able to recommend where we should be spending our time based on potential impact and available resources
- Create experiments with clear and measurable success criteria – translate initial hypotheses into learnings and actionable next steps based on member feedback
Who You Are:
- Ability to work cross functionally to understand business goals and translate to the product design and engineering teams
- Insights driven with ability to review and analyze disparate data sets to inform product development and pipeline
- 5+ years of product development or management experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability with strong interpersonal skills
- Innate curiously and problem solving mindset
- Startup mindset – enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience in digital health and / or personal interest in health a plus!
Location Base: Remote [HQ in Nashville TN]
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Equity Potential for Right Candidate
Manager: Report to CEO and Co-founder
- Meet the team and learn about Rootine – start with a 15-min call with Rachel, Rootine’s CEO and Co-founder and from there if we are excited to continue, you will be connected with other members of the team
- Technical Interview – a 30-45 min Zoom talking in-depth about your work experience, your approach to working, problem solving, process and more
- Technical Challenge – a short take-home assignment that will allow you to highlight how you would approach the Head of Product role at Rootine. You will be asked to present either via Loom or over Zoom to Rachel + other team members
- Meet more of the team – a chance to connect with other department heads across marketing, brand, member experience, and ops
- Reference conversations – we will connect with people you have worked with before to learn more about how we can best work with and support you in the role. At this point, we’re excited and expect to hear great things so it’s primarily so you are set up for success at Rootine
How to Apply
Interested? Apply Here and/or
Email [email protected] with subject line Head of Product
Rootine provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.