Mia Share (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Title: Head of Servicing and Collections
We are a fast-growing, well-funded startup looking for a highly motivated individual to develop and manage Mia Share’s servicing division to maximize accurate, on-time payments while developing genuine relationships and support for our students. You will be responsible for hitting the ground running and developing a team, SOPs, KPIs, and more. This role will be high pressure and will result in high reward through equity, career growth, and autonomy in your sector.
We’re not looking to build your standard call center, collections agency, or customer support team. We’re looking for an excited and passionate individual to come in and shake things up. Our students are our #1 priority and we need you to help us show them that we mean it. How can we enhance high-value education? How can we incentivize students to report and pay on time with gamification? How can we offer education to increase financial literacy? Do you have big ideas? Huge dreams? Tired of hearing ‘no’, ‘not right now’ or ‘we need to stick to the plan’? We are ready to change the game and your innovative mindset and outside the box ideas make you a dream employee. Let’s chat!
Mia Share’s Mission
Supporting schools to empower students.
At Mia Share, we build, manage, and fund custom tuition solutions for high-quality trade and technical schools that prioritize student outcomes. Through our specialized software and human support, we facilitate custom Income Share Agreements (ISAs), Payment Plans and Invoicing. We give more students the ability to pursue affordable, valuable education while helping our partner schools improve enrollment, retention, and outcomes.
What will it be like?
Our culture is one of hard but focused work. You will play an instrumental role in our partners’ experience. You will have autonomy to develop ideas and innovations will be vital to scaling. We are looking for a person who is excited to build a servicing and collections department from the ground up. Mold and shape your role here with the freedom to develop SOPs, build the team, and implement new systems.
Location: Fully Remote is great; Jackson, WY is even better. Currently, our team is located in California, Wyoming, Florida, and Wisconsin.
Who you are:
- Belief in the mission.
- High level of grit and perseverance.
- Hard working, self-accountable, high motivation and good emotional awareness.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder – managing a team with compassion and high expectations is key.
- History of setting extreme goals and exceeding targets.
- Energy and enthusiasm for building the business.
- Experience in a team-oriented environment and managing a team.
- Experience with one or more ticketing systems
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful.
- Bachelor’s degree required and experience with Slack, Notion, Hubspot, Zendesk and other tech solutions is a plus.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Equity in the company
- Health insurance reimbursement
- 401k plan
- We’ll pay your cell phone and home internet bill up to $200
- $100/month towards your personal wellness (however you define it)
- Unlimited paid time off
Culture: This is going to be awesome! We want you to feel fulfilled and happy with what we achieve. We are a transparent and open culture where we listen to all ideas across all our business areas. We will reach our goals faster if we work together.