Cyara (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Cyara is the world’s leading Automated CX Assurance Platform provider, enabling leading brands across the globe to build better customer experiences faster. Through automated testing and monitoring, Cyara accelerates the delivery of flawless customer journeys across digital and voice channels while reducing the risk of customer-facing defects. Every day the most recognizable brands, including Airbnb, Tesla, and NAB trust Cyara to deliver customer smiles at scale. Our promise is Customer Smiles. Delivered at Scale, and as a member of Cyara’s team, you’ll be given the opportunity to bring that mission to fruition alongside our amazing community of fun-loving forward thinkers. Interested to find out more about us? Check out: www.cyara.com
Want to know what it’s really like to join Cyara? Check out this link to meet some real Cyaran’s and read about their individual career journey with us: https://cyara.com/employee-profiles/
Let’s talk about the role and the Team:
As Cyara continues on its growth path, we’re looking to hire a seasoned Head of Total Rewards (Compensation and Benefits) to help us scale our offerings globally. This is a new role and will report into the Chief People Experience Officer and be responsible for leading and overseeing all aspects of the compensation programs and health and welfare benefits plans for employees globally. This includes developing compensation and benefit strategies that drive growth, attract/retain talent, optimize the workforce, and drive productivity. The role is based in the US but has the option to work remotely from any location within the US.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of the Total reward strategy across all businesses and functions, in collaboration with others, assuring internal equity and external competitiveness
- Develop compensation strategy and directing the design, implementation and communication of all management and executive compensation plans/policies for all compensation programs
- Develop the health and welfare benefit strategy and directing the design, implementation, communication and cost control of health and welfare benefit programs
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction while ensuring the regional deployment of the company’s compensation programs including annual salary planning/merit increases process, salary structures, variable pay and other incentive programs to ensure alignment with company’s goals, initiatives and budget
- Work in partnership with external vendors and consultants in both compensation and benefit arenas to ensure the company is positioned competitively and stays current on trends/changes in both the utility industry and general industry
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefit programs, policies and guidelines and ensure they are market competitive, cost effective, aligned with corporate goals and are in compliance with company policies, federal legislation and other government and regulatory requirements
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communication strategy for compensation and benefit programs and identifying opportunities to better enable the company to improve employee engagement, facilitate pro-active and effective messaging and cadence; as well as support the company’s growth and strategic plan
- Play a critical role in the due diligence process and comprehensive review of all compensation and benefit plans for new ventures, mergers and acquisitions
- Participate in negotiations for health and welfare benefit plan designs in support of the overall corporate strategy
- Provide oversight, expertise and guidance to the People Experience and Executive Leadership Team (ELT) for all compensation and benefit administration matters
Let’s talk about your skills/expertise:
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) preferred
- Knowledge of legislation governing benefit plans (ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, PPACA)
- Extensive knowledge of compensation and benefit programs with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Financial ability to identify and implement cost-effective programs
- Demonstrated strong leadership experience with involvement in execution as well as the development of strategic initiatives
- Ability to effectively lead people and get results through others. In-depth knowledge and experience in effectively leading the wide-spectrum of compensation and benefits programs and practices which supports results-oriented business
- Bachelor’s/Masters Degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
Why you should join us:
At Cyara you’ll work with a group of people who share common goals, are driven by a similar passion, and value the expertise of their peers. Cyara are an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. At Cyara we appreciate and welcome the fact that our culture is living and growing as we continue to evolve over time. With this opportunity comes the chance to enjoy a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and a work culture that’s results-oriented, fast-paced and focused on continuous improvement, whilst maintaining a family first, team-oriented, and ever positive atmosphere. Cyara cares for its own – you’ll feel that on your first day – and you’ll get the chance to work for a global, growing company, and an all-inclusive team of innovators. We credit our amazing growth and success to the fact that we’ve built our business on four essential values that we live and breathe every day:
- Customer Obsession
Interested? Know someone who might be? Apply online now.
Please note in order to apply for this role, you must be based in the USA or Canada and hold all relevant work rights to allow you to live and work within the country this role is based, full time and without restriction. Cyara are not offering sponsored Visas for this position.
Cyara are part of The Circle Back Initiative – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Agencies: Thanks but we’ve got this one! Please, no phone calls or emails to any employees of Cyara outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Cyara’s policy is to only accept resumes from Agencies via the Cyara Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Cyara Talent Acquisition team before submitting any CV’s. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Cyara and, in the event, a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid