Security Roots / Security Roots Ltd (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re looking to bring a new person onboard our Help & Support team. You’ll become an expert in all areas of our flagship product Dradis Professional. If you know where the name Dradis comes from, this *may* just be the perfect job for you!
The bread and butter of the position involves:
- Troubleshooting technical issues in Dradis and helping our developers diagnose bugs.
- Acting as the bridge between our users and the product team. As someone on the front line, your understanding of the product and our users is incredibly valuable. You’ll regularly chat with the both to make sure we’re getting things right.
- Enhancing and growing our online documentation tools.
Customer success is a big part of the role. You’ll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Dradis. You won’t be shy to jump on a live screen-sharing session, or to schedule meetings to talk about unique use cases.
Other areas you’ll be dealing with:
- Techie stuff: when people report bugs or are having trouble using Dradis, you’ll help them troubleshoot and re-create bugs for our development team.
- Taking care of people stuff: when people just want to chat or have a social media question, you’ll respond.
- Screen-share stuff: youwe don’t like to keep our users waiting. If regular support channels like email or Slack don’t cut it, you may jump on a quick screenshare to help.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start date to work 100% remotely. You’ll be taking care of our customers and community for about 40 hours per week – Monday through Friday having a flexible schedule with reasonable overlap with normal EU business hours
You speak technology as a first language and are great at teaching yourself new software and web applications. You are not afraid of the source code, and have some rudimentary knowledge of Ruby (or some other programming language) and are not afraid to use it!
Ideally you’ve held a remote position before, or you’ve held a similar technical support role in a traditional organisation but now are looking to improve your work-life balance.
You’re comfortable communicating with others verbally and in writing. You will be regularly contacting clients via email and dealing with the rest of the team to squash bugs and solve user problems. You can de-escalate a tense situation with ease and you can slip the word “”cylon”” somewhere in your application.
You’re passionate about support. You’re in it for the long haul, and you’ve been doing it for a while. This isn’t your first rodeo, nor is it a stepping stone. We’re looking for someone with experience and a serious knack for helping others.
- Work anywhere – Work from anywhere, provided you have reasonable overlap with the team (roughly within European business hours).
- Flexible vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you. Minimum 4 weeks per year.
- No external pressures – Our users are king and we do what’s best for them. We’re self-funded, and don’t have any investors, so we can make the right decision for our users without worrying about artificial deadlines or financial targets.
- Autonomy – You will be given a lot of freedom to do what you think is right, without needing to explain every decision.
- Meaningful work – You will take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. We won’t micro-manage you and your work will be measured by your results.