NTT DATA Services (501+ Employees, 2% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Req ID: 195228
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Associate to join our team in Remote, Jalisco (MX-JAL), Mexico (MX).
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring, the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Position’s General Duties and Tasks
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for SLA’s & KPI’s
- Responsible for customer/stakeholder relationship management.
- Analyze the problem with the team and counterparts and suggest a solution
- Responsible for Service Improvement plans and Continuous improvement plans.
- Responsible for Cost Savings and Productivity Improvement initiatives
- Participate in business/people related projects
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrates ability and success working in a team environment.
- Exhibits passion and alignment with our vision, values & operating principles.
- Provide cross functional support
- Managing 24×7 Operations
- Responsible for the performance of the teams, team leads
- Responsible in terms of best practice sharing, team building exercises, guidance and mentoring team member
- Responsible for upskilling / cross skilling team members
- People attrition management.
Requirements for this role include:
Must have 8 solid years of Service Desk experience, 2 years in managing delivery for service desk.
Must speak English
Sound Industry Domain Knowledge
Strong Communication & Presentation skills
People Management skills
Budget / Cost pyramid management
Exceptional listening abilities and detail-oriented
Demonstrates the ability to multi-task.
Ability to work in a heterogeneous environment
Possesses knowledge of Microsoft Applications like MS Visio MS Excel & MS Power point etc.
Preferences: – Optional (nice-to-have’s)
– ITIL foundation certified – Good communication& Writing skill – Flexible – Rotational shifts (24*7)
Required schedule availability for this position is based on a 24/7 support desk. The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend’s basis business requirement.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Help Desk, Information Technology, Project Manager, Consulting, Technology