DraftKings (501+ Employees, 49% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are DraftKings. We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Be the strategy behind the game.
As a VIP Hospitality Associate, you’ll play a key role in the growth and development of our VIP user base by driving the logistics and execution of can’t-miss VIP experiences. If you are detail-oriented and all about exceeding customer expectations, then we know you’ll love it here! Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a VIP Hospitality Associate:
- Coordinate hosting experiences for our VIP players, including suite hosting at sporting events, concerts, golf outings, and more!
- Partner with our Player Development team to gain insights on player preferences for hospitality within a given region.
- Utilize gifting within experiences to ensure players are happy and engaged.
- Manage player communications for events within your region – distributing tickets and leading player communication (event logistics).
- Design standalone or add-on hospitality events to showcase the DraftKings brand and leave customers “wow-ed.”
- Oversee DraftKings swag and gifting by managing inventory and fulfillment.
- Create “unboxing experiences” through high-end gifting to top customers and prospects.
- Liaise with player development state reps to identify critical learnings following an event and brainstorm ways to improve events year over year.
- Consistently strive to improve the DraftKings VIP experience, thinking critically and creatively about ways to make our hospitality the most impactful it can be.
- Become an expert on your region or state – constantly staying up to date on key sporting events, concerts, restaurants, venues, and other marquee events that would be of interest to our VIP customers.
What you’ll bring:
- You are passionate about improving the customer experience, solving problems, and driving positivity amongst the team.
- 1+ years of related experience in the Gaming, Hospitality, or Events industries.
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, often under challenging time constraints.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
This position can be remote, however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.