NTT DATA Services (501+ Employees, 2% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Req ID: 197178
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a HR Analyst (Spanish/English) to join our team in Mexico Remote, México (MX-MEX), Mexico (MX).
- To perform HR/related activities on SuccessFactors platform, primarily pertaining to the employee life cycle (from Hire to Retire)
- To process the various HR transactions as per the laid guidelines/SOP
- Outbound/Inbound calls from employees & other HR Staff (Good Communication Skills)
- To receive/respond to email inquiries – (must have good email writing skills)
- To perform tasks within the turnaround time and be able to multitask on a day to day basis
- To act as SPOC for a set of business units.
- To conduct New Employee Orientations & maintain personnel files
- Open for new business process changes and adaptability for new systems/technology
- Entering/maintaining data in HCM modules within SuccessFactors
- Responsible for Managing employee files.
- Minimum Graduate in any discipline from a reputed university
- Solid skills in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Any certification/ degree in HR will be given preference
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes, programs and policies.
- Prior experience of HR Master data maintenance
Job Level Specific Duties
• Provides first-level support in response to basic and recurring customer questions through email or phone.
• Focuses on responding to questions typically in a single specific HR area.
• Performs employee data entry into HRIS.
• Coordinate new hire information into systems as well updating employee change-of-status.
• Audits and corrects system employee data issues.
• Assists more senior level team members by researching questions.
• Prepares standard weekly / monthly reports for organization.
• Escalates more complex issues to senior level team members or leadership.
Typical Years of Experience
• Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
Training and Assimilation to the Role:
• Rotate alignment periodically so that they can shadow different HRPBs to round out perspectives.
• Connect into the legal call so that they can hear/learn how sensitive topics are addressed.
• Assign various policy overviews and have them present to a panel of HRBPs as a way for them to become familiar with policies (could feature a different country each month)
- Portuguese and Spanish
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience in handling confidential information with utmost confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Job Segment: Data Entry, Developer, Information Systems, Sharepoint, Consulting, Administrative, Technology