ElectroNeek (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are ElectroNeek
ElectroNeek empowers IT Service Providers to bring complex Hyperautomation technologies to 200M+ small and medium-size clients with no-code tools, partner-centric support and disruptive business models. With customers ranging from boutiques and newcomers in the automation-as-a-service industry to established market players like Xerox, Compasso and Ricoh, ElectroNeek provides best-in-class services including ultimate GTM support by vendor.
This is a unique opportunity where you will drive, grow and lead one of the most critical functions at ElectroNeek – People Operations. You will be a leader for our team of 5 HR professionals and expand it up to 14. You will hire, onboard, educate and support your international team that operates entirely remotely.
The HRBP Manager develops and leads the performance review process, commission plans, onboarding, L&D, describes policies and instructions, helps the company increase effectiveness, and supports its growth.
You think strategically and are adept at juggling multiple priorities. You are organized in everything you do. You are a strong leader, passionate about development. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join ElectroNeek as an HR BP Manager.
- Communication with heads of departments – quarterly hiring plans and commission plans discussion and development, informing about progress/difficulties, discussing adjustments.
- Constant close collaboration with other departments especially Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and R&D, help to increase their professionalism and effectiveness.
- Facilitate HR processes, including new hires and transfers in partnership with the Recruiting team.
- Unify HR processes’ methodology: 1:1s, 30/60/90s, QBRs, Performance reviews, PIP, Awards.
- Lead the implementation of HR software: people success platform (Lattice), core HR. Describe the processes, prepare instructions, and teach the team.
- Provide guidance on performance management, talent development, practices, and HR tools.
- Lead, inspire and motivate your team by empowering and enabling them to be successful.
- Assist in various activities including Compensation Planning, Talent Promotions, Team building, Corporate Culture development, HR Brand awareness and promotion.
- Play a key role in strategic diversity initiatives including research, planning, promoting, and execution of plans.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of employment law, industry trends, current practices, and new developments.
- 6+ years of experience working as HR BP, 4+ years as the leader.
- Startup & product mindset, can hustle, influence, negotiate and persuade to get the job done.
- Leadership experience with responsibility for business results in a fast-paced, multi-function environment.
- Strategic mindset. Proactiveness. Attention to details.
- Creative problem solver.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to influence and execute effectively in a global environment.
- Thrives in a high growth and dynamic environment.
- Extensive Technology industry experience ideally gained.
- A fully-remote, tech-enabled environment.
- Mon-Fri 10 am – 7 pm EST.
- Paid time off and vacation.
- Stock Option Plan.
- An exceptionally tight-knit team of friendly colleagues.
- Opportunity to work with an internationally distributed team.