Solomon Page (501+ Employees, 16% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our client, a company with a long history of growth and success is seeking a HR Generalist to start right away in Hanover, NJ. This is a hybrid position, requiring 3 days per week in office.
- Benefits: open enrollment, new hires, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and COBRA
- Recruiting: communicate with all levels of management, recruit candidates for accounting, marketing, sales, etc.
- Provide payroll assistance (when needed)
- Conduct new hire orientations, facilitate onboarding process, and coordinate trainings
- Assist with workers compensation and LOA
- Assist with OSHA compliance matters
- Handle employee relations related issues, terminations
- Support annual compensation review, salary mapping, succession planning
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a human resources related role.
- Prior experience in payroll, benefits, and recruiting for open positions
- Experience with ADP, Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Excellent attention to detail, professional communication skills, ability to multitask
Apply today if you are interested in this opportunity. Our client is looking to interview and hire right away.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers – which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.