Wurk (51-200 Employees, 102% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Wurk is the leader in HR, Payroll, and Payment technology servicing the fastest-growing emerging industry, cannabis!
Calling all civic-minded applicants who are looking for the opportunity to plant roots and grow with a purpose driven organization. Würk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus on making social changes in the world in which we live. If you are passionate about using your skills and talents to do good, we here at Würk want to meet you!
The Human Resources (HR) Implementation Consultant participates in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, testing, deployment, post-go-live support), under the direction of the Project Manager, and may lead one or more activities. Project responsibilities include: gathering customer requirements, configuring the Kronos solution to meet documented customer requirements, setting and managing customer expectations, providing guidance to Associate Consultants, identifying risks and communicating issues to the Project Manager. This role will entail configuring Benefits, ACA (Affordable Care Act) 1095 reporting, Performance Management, Compensation Management, Applicant Tracking, and Employee Onboarding and system forms/workflow configuration.
- Provide Implementation Services to Customers
- Document and validate customer’s business requirements and map to Würk functionality
- Configure the Würk application to meet customer’s documented business requirements
- Conduct consulting sessions (on the phone and in-person) and document with meeting minutes
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables
- Provide customers with follow-up consulting and general assistance in areas of expertise
- Be a “go-to” resource for specific functional areas for both internal and external users
- Work with customers to implement Würk best practices in preparation for the rollout of the Würk solution
Required Skill Sets and Experience
- Must have experience with Workforce Management (WFM) systems to be considered
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- PHR, SHRM-CP preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Workforce Management (WFM) systems implementations with a role in at least 2 of the following areas required: configuration, UAT, QA, internal/external customer rollout, or training.
- Experience in business process mapping
- Experience in change management as an asset
- Understanding of common human capital management (HCM) business practices required.
- Understanding of different industries and how Kronos WFR implementation best practices apply to the customer’s business practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Excel proficiency required.
- Experience with software in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment including experience with HRIS Systems
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL as an asset
- WFM experience with one or more of the following applications preferred: SalesForce.com, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Kronos, Workbrain/Infor, RedPrairie/JDA, Ultimate, Oracle HR/Payroll, PeopleSoft, Ceridian, ADP Workforce Now, ADP Vantage
- Ability to effectively implement an HRIS module or similar end-to-end solution
- Customer relationship acumen and experience required.
- Ability to engage with multiple projects & customers at the same time and manage priorities
- Excellent organization, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and facilitate customer trainings.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Do you love dogs? So do we! (We’re dog-friendly!)
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after four years of employment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate laws.
The approximate base salary range for this position is $70,000 – $90,000 based on candidate experience, education, and geographic location. This is the range for CO residents, consideration will be given for location, experience, etc.