Fetch Rewards (501+ Employees, 284% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 15M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps. Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer. This position can be based remotely in the United States or hybrid in Birmingham, Boston, Chicago, Madison, New York, and San Francisco.
About the role:
The Implementation Coordinator connects our Partner Development team to various departments such as marketing, tech, and support along with other members of the organization. As an Implementation Coordinator, you will be responsible for directing the Partner Development team on new processes for development and refinement of project hand-offs and commonly executed tasks among the Partner Development team.
Implementation Coordinators are responsible for managing the implementation of activations, ensuring all activations are executed in a timely manner, follow Fetches standardized guidelines and, when needed, will communicate with the customer support team if modifications to existing activations are needed to align with customer feedback. As an Implementation Coordinator, you will own the process of creating partner product files and the ingestion process for said files. You will intake information from partners, review and refine the information to meet Fetch’s standards and then coordinate with the Partner Development and tech teams to ensure a successful ingestion of these files. The Implementation Coordinator will also lead tasks needed to onboard a new partner and maintain current partners.
Implementation Coordinators will develop a unique understanding of ‘How Fetch Works’ from a business and technical perspective that leads the Fetch team with identifying unique solutions to questions our partners and internal stakeholders have. Examples of this include leveraging the Coordinators knowledge to determine what promotional capabilities should be used to achieve a partner's business objective, prescribe the best solution for internal initiatives and help teams determine what enhancements can be made to provide a better user and partner experience when working with Fetch.
What you'll do:
- Provide support to the Implementation, Partner Development, Translation and Support teams.
- Review promotion details to ensure all specifications and details are accurate and approved to go live.
- Identify trends of inconsistency in the way promotions are programmed and provide feedback to Implementation team.
- Support QA team on multiple projects.
- Potential to support assigned client account teams while providing excellent customer service.
- Potential to communicate and enter promotion specifications and details internally.
- Managing multiple work streams internally amongst multiple teams and departments.
- Potential to provide tactical execution of client files with technical team.
- Managing timelines of assigned projects.
- Process development, implementation and management.
- Collaborating across departments to streamline projects and task hand-off.
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- Fast learner who enjoys solving problems and improving processes
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including pivot tables, v-lookups, charts and graphing)
- Highly motivated self-starter and excellent team player who can stay on task with minimal supervision
- Possesses analytical skills as well as creative problem-solving abilities
- General interest in digesting the data in which they’ll be working
- Strong verbal, written and time-management skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to change
- Four year degree
At Fetch Rewards, we offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays + End of Year Break
- Parental Leave – 9 weeks
- Stock Options
- People & Pet Insurance
- 401k + 3% Match
- Education Reimbursement
- Wellness Coach
- Employee Resource Groups
- Remote Resources + Equipment
- Fetch swag
- Fully stocked kitchens at our office locations
- Social Impact Programs and volunteer opportunities
- Quarterly off-sites
- Regularly scheduled virtual events, happy hours, cooking classes, etc.