Honor Technology (501+ Employees, 21% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Care Starts with Connection, Great Solutions Demand Empathy, When You Grow We Grow, Our Differences Propel Us—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the Work:
The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing the end-to-end partner implementation process of multiple implementations to ensure a smooth transition of all clients and caregivers to Honor, as well as preparing the agency owners for a successful ongoing relationship with Honor after implementation. This position owns implementation project plan development, partnership communication, internal strategy and operations for their current implementations, and change management for all stakeholders impacted by the implementation.
- Responsible for on-time completion of the implementation
- Proactively keeps internal and external stakeholders informed of progress and risks
- Oversees and supports multiple work streams related to client onboarding, caregiver onboarding, and agency office preparedness
- Uncovers and drives resolution on key operational and policy differences
- Assists where needed to ensure successful client and Care Pro transitions
Partner Relationship Management
- Serves as primary point of contact for the agency owner and office, and engages agency owner and their team across a broad range of implementation activities and issues
- Leads external meetings, presentations, and trainings
- Generates excitement for the Honor Care Platform while setting realistic expectations
- Collaborates closely with teams across the company, including Regional General Managers, Client Managers, Care Pro Associates,Trainers, Partner Development, and Platform Success, to ensure successful onboarding into the Honor Care Platform
- Proposes and executes on ideas to systematically improve the implementation process to achieve greater efficiency and a better experience for agency owners, Care Pros, and clients
- As needed, flexes in to support other implementations or departments (such as Market Teams, Strategic Operations, Price Wage, and Platform Success)
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of work experience in project or account management, change management, implementation, operations management or equivalent work experience
- Highly organized with a close attention to detail; ability to juggle multiple projects with ease
- Experience working closely with external clients or partners on operationally complex projects
- Ability to recognize process improvement opportunities and partner to implement improvements
- Possesses sound business judgment and tact; understands and takes into account downstream operational dependencies and tradeoffs
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build consensus and drive projects cross functionally
- Ability to take an analytical approach to solving problems in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in a startup environment; able to manage ambiguity and create structure where it’s lacking
- Openness to travel across all Honor markets is required once travel becomes safe [all business travel currently on pause]
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. No roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.