Honor (501+ Employees, 30% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Care Starts with Connection, Great Solutions Demand Empathy, When You Grow We Grow, Our Differences Propel Us—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the Work:
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist who is responsible for ensuring a successful HCN partner implementation through helping to coordinate project management and execution. Implementation Specialists play a critical role in setting partners, Care Professionals, clients, and the Field Ops team up for a successful start working together. This position reports directly to an Implementation Senior Manager.
Please note, this role requires travel 25% of the time
Core components of the work include:
Ensuring successful client and caregiver onboarding
- Understand regulations around Honor’s appropriate scope of care to identify potential issues, communicate those issues internally and externally, and work cross-functionally toward appropriate resolution when needed
- Review each clients’ care plan and determine whether a reassessment of the client’s care needs is needed before the client begins receiving care at Honor
- Evaluate client and CP schedules for potentials risks to smooth transition for CP/client
- Set a strong foundation for ongoing client management success and provide continuous support to Client Manager once engaged in the implementation process
- Ensure that each client’s profile and care plan meets Honor’s thresholds of completeness and accuracy prior to transition
Managing partner relationships
- Coordinate with Partner Agencies to understand their clients’ needs and requirements and translate those into clear care plans and actionable next steps
- Lead external meetings, including weekly check-ins and Care Simulation training sessions.
- Work in tight coordination with Partner Agencies providing real-time updates and regular check-ins on all Implementation-related activities, including client readiness, caregiver readiness, and open items.
- Drive open issues to conclusion in a timely manner
- Deliver high quality customer service to partner by leading professional meetings, being responsive and prompt, and following through with agreed upon timelines
- Set partner up for success by setting clear deadlines and expectations throughout implementation process as well as for what to expect post-implementation
Partnering across Honor to deliver a seamless experience
- Coordinate cross-functionally to address challenges that put successful implementation or ongoing partnership’s success at risk and help drive to resolution
- Work closely with the Compliance and Training teams to ensure on-time caregiver onboarding.
- Work closely with the market and Recruiting teams to ensure an adequate caregiver bench in time for transitions, if needed
- Empower success in the market team by providing clear responsibilities when client manager assists with implementation activities, ensuring handoff of critical information, and assisting in managing through transition
- Work to continuously improve the implementation process
- Willingness to partner with other teams across the organization (e.g., market team, Partner Success, Strat Ops) when implementations between implementations or as needed
The team needs a highly organized and quick, curious learner who is able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and discern when to escalate an issue or ask for help. This role may be a great fit if you have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with members at all levels of an organization and agency partners, clients, and caregivers.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working in a complex client or account management position, or implementation or project management role
- Experience working on multiple projects and effectively prioritizing competing tasks
- Motivated self-starter with demonstrated creative problem-solving and issue-resolution skills
- Strong sense of ownership and a track record of managing processes with a sharp attention for detail
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time, when deemed safe to do so
- Flexibility to occasionally work on evenings or weekends
- Prior experience in operations and/or healthcare/homecare, preferred
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. No roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.