KukuFM (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the company:
KUKU FM is a podcast platform for vernacular languages where users can create or find great quality audio shows ranging from Audiobooks to thriller stories. We are disrupting the traditional radio to bring back the nostalgia we all grew up with. Our mission is to build an audio platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Audio sharing platforms are a $15B Industry in China and $10B in the US with an active user base of 500 million. Started by IIT alumni, KUKU FM has grown to a product with 150k+ users and more than 1,000 creators in less than 3 months. We are a funded start-up backed by some of the most prominent VCs in India.
What will you do?
1. Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers
2. Negotiating deals and partnerships and will need to be able to
3. Develop relationships and network with influencers.
4. In-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry
5. Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
6. Excellent interpersonal and relationship buildings skills
7. Should be street smart and a team player
1. B.Tech / BE / MBA from recognized institutes.
2. Strong understanding of how strategic influencer marketing can deliver highly effective, creative & measurable outcomes.
3. Solid understanding of social media and Audio/video platforms, specifically YouTube, and other social media platforms.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Competitive salary depending on the candidate’s qualification.
● The opportunity to create an impact in the entertainment industry.
● Complete Ownership. Kuku FM offers true transparency and autonomy. Our culture is unique and is key to how we innovate.
● Learning. You get to work with some of the best people in a highly fast-paced growth environment