Thinkific / Thinktific (201-500 Employees, 271% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
We believe in having a transparent hiring process to provide a fair and inclusive experience to all our candidates.
Our team is dedicated to ensuring you have a great candidate experience, and that starts with outlining our hiring process from start to finish so you know what to expect every step of the way (no surprises!)—click here to learn more!
Are you a creative marketer that loves thinking outside the box? Do you have a high attention to detail and a goal setting mindset? Is project management just another tool in your swiss army knife of skills? You’re looking for a big challenge that holds big opportunities—and you’ll find that at Thinkific!
As a Influencer Marketing Specialist, you’ll help grow the Thinkific partner marketing program by implementing strategic co-marketing campaigns with our partners. You’ll work with our Partnership Managers and Thinkific partners to develop, implement, and execute win-win strategies, including everything from social contests, webinars, and blog posts to other creative content or campaigns that we haven’t even thought about yet! You might even find yourself jumping on camera to present Thinkific at a partner webinar or conference.
In this role, you will:
- Become a subject matter expert on the Thinkific partner program and value proposition for partners
- Strategize, plan, and implement partner activation campaigns, like social contests, podcast ads, webinars, and similar content that drives lead generation and conversion
- Identify and build new content for campaigns targeting varying personas and audiences, including different verticals or stages of awareness
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing team to strategize, plan, and implement ways to improve lead conversion—anything from email sequences to retargeting ads to bonus offers
- Support wider marketing campaigns and events by finding ways to utilize partners to hit goals
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on ROI, evaluate performance of campaigns, and recommend improvements
- Work closely with the Partner team to help refine program goals, objectives, and initiatives, and recommend improvements to increase the value of partnerships
- Wear your conversion optimization hat to test and optimize landing pages/design and CTA impact through partner campaigns
- Nurture positive partner experiences—proactively solve and troubleshoot partner issues and concerns, escalating internally when necessary, to ensure a positive Thinkific partner experience
To be successful in this role, you likely:
- Have 2+ years of experience running digital marketing or influencer marketing campaigns for a SaaS company or in a similar field
- Demonstrate experience in driving lead generation and conversion via campaigns and conversion-oriented content
- Are metrics driven and can draw insights through data in order to build a strategy for growth based on key opportunities
- Can think about audience personas and craft motivating copy and language across campaigns
- Show strong interpersonal skills—you put your written and verbal communication skills to use when communicating with partners, showing up on a webinar, and negotiating
- Have a proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently—you’re organized and have strong attention to detail
You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Are known as a self-starter and a go-getter who takes initiative—you have a track record for getting things done. This isn’t a very prescribed role, but rather a role that let’s someone dig in
- Have experience using PartnerStack, Salesforce, ActiveCampaign, Zoom, and Unbounce
- Are comfortable with technical terminology
Bonus points if you:
- Love coming up with creative ideas
- Have a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- Are passionate about online learning
We’re about the results of online learning and the people along the way! Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses.
Our mission is no less than to revolutionize the way people learn and earn online by giving them the tools they need to turn their expertise into a sustainable business that impacts both them and their audience. We believe in meaningful, innovative work: we’re building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together. Together, we’ve served over 50,000 course creators and more than 25 million students, and these numbers are growing each day!
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and driven people focused on building and innovating on a best-in-class learning platform
- Make an impact with your work—each person has an equal opportunity to contribute to our goals and every day, we get to see how Thinkific is empowering both course creators and their students
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada and find opportunities to grow in your own career—offering advancement opportunities for our team members is important to us!
- Contribute to Thinkific’s award-winning culture—we’re one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and a certified Great Place to Work!
- We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and mental health coverage, and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- Whether you’re at our Vancouver HQ or working from home, you’ll have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with Thinkers on your team and across the company through team-wide events, meet and greets with new team members, and regular social events
- Have fun with our team, even while we’re working remotely—join us for an online games session, virtual trivia and paint nights, at-home fitness challenges, or even an online coffee brewing demo!
- Get additional health and wellness support through a lifestyle or health spending account to put your dollars where you need it most, whether that’s subsidizing your gym membership, covering out-of-pocket expenses, or getting new gear
- Enjoy our open vacation policy and flexible work environment, because we know the importance of having a great work-life balance (and sometimes, you do your best work in slippers)
- Learn and Grow is one of our values and we take it seriously, providing opportunities through lunch and learns, training, workshops, mentorship, and our $1500 education allowance
- Grow your career AND your family at Thinkific—you’ll be taken care of with our parental leave top-ups as you add to your family
- Meet the many @dogsofthinkific (and yes, they’re as cute and cuddly as they look)
- Work with the hardware you’re most comfortable with, and upgrade or replace your system when you need to with our technology bonus
- Get set up for success, whether that’s at the office or at home. Whether you need a monitor, laptop stand, keyboard, mouse, or even a desk, we’ll work to ensure you have what you need to do your best work
- Be confident bringing your whole self to work—we’re proud to be an inclusive company with a diverse team and values grounded in ethics and equality
- Here at Thinkific, we know that the different perspectives on our team have led to amazing ideas, more innovation, and, ultimately, our success as a company. Our team welcomes applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, identities, and statuses. Whoever you are—we can’t wait to meet you!