Bright HealthCare (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Reporting directly to the Clinical Nurse Informatics Manager, the Informatic Nurse Specialist will support the development, maintenance, and quality assurance and ongoing improvements related to clinical protocols and virtual care clinical practice. This person will integrate nursing science, computer science, and information science to manage and communicate data, information, and knowledge with the team members and our clinical partners.
The Informatics Nurse Specialist job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Research and validate clinical content to assist with the creation and maintenance of new clinical protocols and clinical products
- Assist with building and maintenance of clinical content utilizing proprietary content development tools
- Assist with testing of clinical updates and bug fixes
- Assist with standardization of clinical documentation
- Run reports as needed based on defined quality metrics to maintain standards of are in the virtual care industry
- Clinical troubleshooting and review/respond to internal and external clinical feedback
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Must be baccalaureate prepared RN
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in healthcare, clinical, and/or nursing informatics, ideally in the field of telemedicine
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting as a nurse
- Documented experience performing in-depth clinical research, complex analytics, and succinct reports
- Knowledge of current clinical practices, especially around telemedicine and telehealth
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- General understanding of virtual care and telemedicine
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid RN licensure in at least 1 state
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.