Qualio (51-200 Employees, 600% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development. We’re growing rapidly, and in 2021 we saw 132% year-on-year revenue growth.
The Qualio team is an all-remote, globally distributed workforce with teammates in over ten countries.
What’s the opportunity?
The Manager of Information Technology at Qualio is responsible for the strategy, security, development and management of our IT infrastructure. You will build the IT organization, own the budget, and acquire the systems needed for a modern, fast-paced, remote-first company. In addition, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that we meet appropriate security standards for the healthcare space.
The ideal candidate has to be versatile and dynamic so they can contribute whether responding to tickets, managing large projects or building a strategic plan. They must also be an effective communicator.
What will I be doing?
- Continue building and mentoring the team to increase technical proficiency, excellence in service and execution
- Build and leverage cross-functional relationships with other business leaders to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness
- Manage the IT project roadmap, ensuring alignment on deliverables and continued progress toward deadlines
- Coordinate with the Operations and Quality teams to manage the information security audit program. Audits include ISO 27001, SOC 2, HIPAA Security Rule, and PCI-DSS audits.
- Deploy and administer hardware, software, and SaaS apps
- Implement and manage a new service desk
- Maintain a strict security posture for SaaS apps and end-user devices
- Assist with creating, updating, and managing documentation of assets, configurations, passwords, processes, etc. and maintaining accurate documentation
- Assist with onboarding/off-boarding of employees and vendors (i.e., creating new users, removing users, configuring laptops, and working with DEP to deploy new laptops remotely)
What skills do I need?
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, including 2+ years experience in an IT leadership role
- Experience in an international and remote-first IT environment
- Experience running IT in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Experience building and scaling an IT operations team and security applications such as Crowdstrike, SentinelOne, Pulse Secure etc
- Experience with remote management tools like JumpCloud, JAMF, Intune, Rippling etc
- Experience with modern cloud based IT infrastructure across a range of corporate and business functions (marketing, HR, finance, operations, product, engineering)
- Experience with SAML based identity management, endpoint management, scripting/coding and automation of account provisioning/deprovisioning
- Experience in healthcare or similarly regulated industry strongly preferred
- Excellent skills collaborating with stakeholders inside and outside of your team
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development stipend
- Working space allowance / home office budget
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.
#LI-EO1 #LI-Remote #Qualio_EMEA1