Amazon (501+ Employees, 130% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the Federal Healthcare business? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider for the US Civilian Government?
You will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of commercial cloud adoption Federal Civilian Health agencies. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will create the first impression for our prospective customers through business development activities, follow-ups on their inquiries and from our marketing programs. You should have both a sales and technical background that enables you to successfully manage a high volume of activity to achieve activity-based metrics, as well as experience establishing credibility with decision makers. You will actively drive inside sales calls and deliver pipeline and closed business to the sales organization.
- Collaborate with Outside Field Sales team
- Attain daily inside sales call activity metrics outbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers
- Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target lists in Salesforce.com
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Limited travel
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Minimum of 3 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 2+ years of Inside Sales experience
- Demonstrated track record of metrics and quota obtainment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Sales experience with US Federal customers or other Public Sector customers including DoD, Civlian, State & Local Government, Education or Non-Profits
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Strong technical skills
- Proven track record of metrics and quota obtainment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.