BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more.
We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic partner sales rep to help grow the number of restaurants on the BentoBox platform exclusively within our US Foods partner channel. The partner sales role is a hybrid role requiring significant territory management work with the US Foods team to maximize lead flow and working those leads in a full cycle selling role to close new customer sales. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a fast-growing food + tech startup serving the hospitality industry.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of BentoBox to prospective customers via phone, email and live web demos
- Maintain consistent follow up with partnership leads, nurturing them until the time is right
- Develop and maintain relationships with US Foods employees
- Consistently execute your territory management plan to drive sufficient volume of leads from the US Foods team to exceed your monthly sales quotas
- Increase the number of US Foods representatives that partner with BentoBox to become advocates and deliver high quality leads
- Grow lead volume and total sales in your assigned territories throughout the year
- Maintain accurate and timely records of activity through Salesforce (CRM)
- Perform in accordance with a monthly quota and commission structure
- Embody a trusted advisor approach to B2B sales
- Represent BentoBox as the gold standard with exceptional customer service, accuracy and enthusiasm
- Be an expert in the restaurant industry and stay current on trends and changes, in particular its related to technology and digital marketing
- Help shape future product development based off of customer conversations
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
- Experience. You have a minimum 2-3 years of successful sales experience; restaurant tech and/or food distributor channel sales preferred.
- Versatility. You have the ability to balance a high volume of territory management, prospecting and full cycle selling. Ability to sell the full suite of BentoBox products and services
- Competitiveness. You’re hungry for knowledge and always striving to improve. You set high personal standards and are motivated by excellence (and money!)
- Confidence. You trust your judgement, assert your opinion (without a big ego), and ask for support when it will help you achieve your goals.
- Fearlessness. You relentlessly pursue success, you’re resilient and tenacious, and you don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Organizational Skills. You use technology for time management, you’re disciplined, and you’re realistic with the goals you set for yourself.
- Astuteness. You’re sharp, you’re clever, you pick things up quickly, and you use these attributes to be a creative problem-solver.
- Optimism. You view every setback as an opportunity. Your positive attitude helps you win. People want to be around you because you do things with a smile.
- Perseverance. You take initiative, assume ownership, exhibit independence, and get shit done!
- Charisma. You’re personable and you make a lasting first impression. You can adapt to many communication styles and can build a relationship with anyone.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) – BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.