WEKA / Weka.IO (201-500 Employees, 124% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WEKA addresses the storage challenges posed by today’s enterprise AI workloads and other high-performance applications running on-premises, in the cloud or bursting between platforms. The WEKA offers a modern subscription software-based data platform delivering 10x+ performance and scale demanded by today’s cloud and AI workloads. The WEKA Data Platform Delivers the simplicity of NAS, the performance of SAN or DAS and the scale of object storage, with no compromises.
Passionate about creating sales training and enablement materials? Are you able to translate learning needs quickly and effectively into synchronous and asynchronous training materials that can make a business impact?
We are looking for a forward-thinking, enthusiastic Sales Enablement Instructional Designer to join our team.
As a Sales Enablement Instructional Designer, you will design, develop, and deliver training and learning programs (live and self-paced) to support sales and partner onboarding and ongoing training – ensuring training content is up-to-date, engaging, and meets company targeted initiatives.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and define training and development needs and goals using ADDIE or similar processes.
- Develop learning and training curricula that are aligned with internal learning and performance targets.
- Design, develop, and implement high-quality learning activities in a variety of modes (instructor led, self-paced, digital, and virtual training) including course/certification development, scripts, video creation, and more.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management, and Product Marketing to develop supporting training materials and activities for Sales and Partners.
- Challenge learners’ understanding through meaningful activities and measurable learning objectives.
- Analyze and track learning analytics and provide input on measures regarding the business impact and effectiveness of learning and training programs.
- Update and maintain learning and training content, ensuring it is up to date.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years combined experience in high tech, preferably SaaS companies, assuming roles of Sales Enablement/Instructional Design.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in the design and development of training and learning content including e-learning self-paced courses and virtual instructor-led training.
- Instructional Design Certification preferred (ATD, SHRM, or equivalent).
- Proficiency with Camtasia, and other course authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate; Articulate 360 preferred.
- Experience with producing video content and scripts.
- Experience creating a variety of learning assets (storyboards, e-learning, classroom or virtual instructor-led activities, hybrid activities, job aids, videos, micro-learning, learning resources, etc.), along with associated digital badges and certifications.
- Voice-over recording experience and proficiency in audio editing software, such as Camtasia and Adobe Premiere, preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to design aesthetics and visual detail.
- Self-starter with high energy, drive, enthusiasm, imitative, and commitment.
- Strategic mindset, data-driven thinker, able to derive insights from data and tie sales enablement efforts with business results.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to initiate, lead, and manage various activities with minimal supervision.
- Team player – ability to collaborate with various teams and stakeholders (sales operations, sales, marketing, product marketing) on multi-faceted projects.
- Ability to travel nationally up to once a quarter and internationally once a year.
Show Us Something
Along with your resume, please send a portfolio of your work such as product tutorials, courses or course modules, and sales guides.