Podium (501+ Employees, 69% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
The Integration Specialist is a critical player in a program that is key to our long-term success. We need someone who can coordinate the setup of direct connections between Podium and a client's customer management or order management system.
What you'll be doing:
- You will coordinate standard and custom integration projects for Podium and our clients.
- You will be comfortable configuring software settings and managing a work queue with a large number of requests.
- You will support our clients and Customer Success Managers. The integrations you complete are key components in the overall success plan for the clients they manage.
- You will solve integration issues. Technical and process issues may arise during the initial integration or as dependent platforms change. You will troubleshoot and solve these problems.
- You will serve as an integrations expert across Podium and share customer needs for automations to continually improve the integrations we offer.
- You will maintain high quality documentation of the integrations that we set up.
What you should have:
- 2-3 years prior experience setting up software or following technical operating procedures
- Demonstrated over-achievement managing a large work queue
- Experience working directly with clients, comfortable explaining complex technical processes in a concise way to contacts in varying roles and technical aptitude at an organization
- You will also need to be the type of person who:
- Constantly invents new and better ways to get things done.
- Is accountable to others. Your projects will be part of a larger client engagement.
- Earns the trust of your colleagues by always keeping your commitments.
- Keep your key stakeholders informed on the progress being made in setting up integrations.
- Focuses on results. What you do has clear purpose and you are not satisfied until you achieve your planned outcomes.
- Open and transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT (Open to remote)
- Awesome opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.