DappRadar (51-200 Employees, 96% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Want to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology? Are you looking to work for a company that will push the dapps market to the next level? Bring your strong technical skills and passion for blockchain to a growing startup disrupting the industry.
At DappRadar, we drive innovation in one of the fastest technology spaces today. As the leading blockchain Dapp business in the market, you will help define and drive our roadmap to meet the needs of our customers.
To help us continue to grow, we’re searching for an experienced mid-level agile Integrations Product Owner to manage and deliver integrations with our multi-disciplinary development team.
You are just as comfortable speaking with Engineers as you are in communicating with end-users or participating in sales calls. DappRadar is looking for an experienced product owner with strong technical and Web3 knowledge and communication skills to define and direct the development of our API tools and integration capabilities across our portfolio of products.
Objectives of this Role
- In this role, you will collaborate closely with other members of the product team, Engineering, DevOps, Strategic Partnerships, Sales, Customer Support, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the Head of Product, development teams, and VP of Engineering to manage and deliver integration product requirements
- Assist in building and owning the integration backlog
- Interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Analyze data, optimization, and performance and manage integration development teams
- Drive the execution and delivery of all integration requirements, supporting the POs in the product delivery, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Deliver and maintain product integration documentation to support the ongoing development
- Collaborate with our Sales team to help ensure our tools to support new partnership integrations are optimized for end-user experience and easy to test and use
- Understand the needs of our customer base, including their product lifecycle, to develop a strategy, partner with, and maximize the benefits of our integrations and partnership
- Work with the Technical PO to identify and recommend products, technologies, and vendors to support the existing product stack and ongoing product development
- Contribute, support, and implement best practices around software engineering
- Collaborate closely with UX, engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates DappRadar and its features across primary market segments
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT
- 2+ years experience in a product role
- A robust technical mindset with solid experience in the fundamentals of software deployment best practices, quality assurance protocols, challenges, and methodology regarding solution implementation and technical documentation and training
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Hands-on blockchain knowledge and experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Previous software and web development experience
You’ll be in a rewarding company!
- Receive compelling stock options offerings
- Work with cutting-edge blockchain technology and unchartered territory
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues to help You to succeed and push boundaries
- Flexible working hours concept, remote work opportunity, training sessions, and teamwork based on company culture