Stord (201-500 Employees, 503% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Stord is on a mission to make supply chain a competitive advantage for our customers. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines the all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $200M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, and Lineage Logistics at a unicorn valuation of over $1.1 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
Integrations are at the heart of the Cloud Supply Chain. Our dedicated in-house integrations team work with our customers to connect their systems and partners to Stord. We are looking for a talented and passionate Integrations Specialist with customer facing experience to help grow our team.
Using our ETL tools and in-house integrations, you will leverage your understanding of EDI and API integrations to establish connections with a range of systems from WMS platforms through to E-commerce sites. Partnering with the Integration Leads and Architects, you will work with internal and external customers, providing world class support and connectivity.
What You’ll Do:
- Build integration flows between the Stord platform and 3rd party supply chain systems, such as ERP, WMS, and e-commerce platforms, as outlined by the Integrations Lead
- Performing testing on integrations and get sign off from the customer prior to go-live
- Produce detailed documentation for new integrations, handing off to our support team when live
- Support existing customer integrations when issues arise, providing feedback to the support team to improve their coverage and our documentation
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers to understand and resolve issues related to integrations
- Look for ways to enhance our integrations flows and processes, working with wider team to suggest and implement improvements
- Track progress and provide regular updates on integrations in our work management platform and at team standups
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or STEM field ideally
- 1-4 years experience working on B2B system integrations, preferably in Supply Chain
- Experience in integration tools like Dell Boomi/Mulesoft etc.
- Experience Reviewing, interpreting, and mapping EDI messages
- Understanding of REST, JSON and XML, with experience using API clients (ideally Postman)
- Experience is providing 3rd line support to non-technical audiences, with ability to communicate clearly and simply
- Supply chain/logistics experience
- Exposure to WMS or ERP systems such as NetSuite or InfoPlus
- Startup experience
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.