Exodus / Exodus.io (51-200 Employees, 287% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Exodus, we are user-centric. This thinking drives everything that we do and is integral to how we design and build our apps, our website, and other digital properties. We continually invest in better understanding our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions in order to gain insights that inform our product strategy and design. We greatly value attention to detail and pixel-perfect design as this is the foundation of a great user experience. To help the creative team as we craft this great user experience, we’re looking for an Interaction Designer to welcome to our team!
What You Will Do
- Assist Senior Designers with finishing UI concepts and projects by creating superb animation interaction and overall pushing UI concepts to the next level.
- Update existing UI projects based on the feedback received from the team.
- Maintain our Figma library ensuring that it is updated and well organized. Add recent projects, screens, components, and UI elements.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Work across a wide range of projects, technologies, and devices.
Who You Are
- You have the ability to design.
- You have the ability to work on motion and interaction (UI animation, Micro-Interaction, Motion skills, 3D)
- You are polite and humble, and enjoy being hands-on in a highly collaborative work environment.
- You’re focused, level-headed, and collaborate well with project partners.
- You have knowledge of design systems and Figma components and styles.
- You have exceptional attention to detail with a keen eye for pixel-perfect designs using grids, layouts, etc.
- You have a solid understanding of UX basics that enable you to finish concepts and solve UX problems.
- You have a systematic approach
- You are biased towards the simplification of information architecture.
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a passion for working with technology products.
- You have a portfolio that clearly showcases your abilities and experiences.
- You live in a time zone between UTC +8 to UTC -3
- You have experience with prototyping tools in addition to Figma such as Flinto and Protopie
- You have experience with UI animations, Principles, Micro-Interaction, Motion skills, After effects and 3D
- You have blockchain/crypto space experience.
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What We Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 13 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax Help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and we give back for your hard work often.
Our Hiring Process
Our hiring process consists of several different stages:
Recruiter Interview: If we like your initial application, expect to schedule an interview with a member of our recruitment team. This interview will focus on getting to know you a bit more and will focus on explaining the culture of the company. We want to know more about why you want to join our team, how you feel about our mission and cryptocurrency now and how it fits into your overall career plan to make sure this is the right place for you.
Interview with your future manager: This is to make sure that you are a fit for the team you are applying to and that the hard and soft skills you possess are a good fit for us at the time.
Assessments: Not every role consists of an assessment but if yours does it will be directly related to the job you apply for.
Interview(s) with your future colleagues: We call these focus interviews and they are a time for you to learn more about your role from someone you will closely collaborate with. It’s a time to dig into the culture of the team and the day-to-day for someone in that role.