CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 107% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role
CrowdStrike’s growing Corporate Communications team is looking for a high-potential internal communications professional to join one of technology’s hottest brands and fastest growing cloud companies.
Supporting a global workforce that’s adding thousands of new employees every year, candidates should have experience driving internal communications programs and strategy in fast-paced, high-growth environments. Ideal candidates will also have a proven track record of driving successful cross-functional programs, partnering with peers and leaders in HR, IT, Security, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product/Engineering and Exec Comms to align and uplevel communications efforts across the business. Additionally, strong candidates will bring fresh thinking, as they will be amongst the most influential drivers in how CrowdStrike embraces new approaches, channels and strategies to engage, align, and inspire employees across the globe.
Remote USA within a reasonable commuting distance to one of our offices.
What You’ll Do
- Pioneer new communications approaches, mediums and channels for a remote-centric workforce
- Establish new internal video and audio channels/platforms
- Partner with IT and other key stakeholders on channel optimization strategies for Slack, Simpplr, email and more
- Maintain, create templates, and evangelize best practices for CrowdStrike’s employee app, CrowdConnect
- Play a key leadership and program management role for CrowdStrike’s comms hub, coordinating and aligning all employee-comms workstreams across marketing, sales, HR, IT, security, product and executive functions
- Help support company All Hands meetings, including pre-production work, content creation, executive and speaker prep, hosting/moderation, and post meeting surveys and reporting
- Create, write, edit and distribute monthly newsletters
- Create, maintain and socialize internal communications guidelines, policies, templates and best practices
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience with internal employee/HR communications, product marketing, or creative campaign work in high-growth, sometimes ambiguous environments
- Excellent writing, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Experience managing intranet and/or employee app platforms
- ‘Creative chops’ – good-enough-to-be-dangerous skills for digital content content creation and basic graphic design
- Strong presentation design skills and comfort with Powerpoint and Google Slides
- Proven experience innovating around communications mediums and best practices
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives and teams, notably with comms, marketing, IT, HR and facilities representation
- Confidence working directly with senior executives
- Ability to stay organized and focused on the details while handling multiple, ongoing high visibility projects
- A focus on measurement, employee feedback and data driven approach towards constant improvement and refinement of programs
- Ability to self-start, be flexible, and prioritize on a day-to-day basis, as well as handle rolling deadlines and last minute requests and changes
- Experience connecting previously unconnected dots, absorbing complex concepts, and creating concise narratives across various media
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
· Market leader in compensation and equity awards
· Competitive vacation policy
· Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
· Paid parental leave, including adoption
· Flexible work environment
· Wellness programs
· Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $65,000 – $110,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.