Sporty Group (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Sporty’s sites are some of the most popular on the internet, consistently staying in Alexa’s list of top websites for the countries they operate in.
Our latest focus is to build a technical team based across SE Asian timezone in support of our global expansion.
In this role, you have an opportunity for significant impact through your ability to increase developer efficiency and product quality through your work. You’ll play an impactful role to build mobile-first experiences Apps.
Who We Are
Sporty Group is a consumer internet and technology business with an unrivalled sports media, gaming, social and fintech platform which serves millions of daily active users across the globe via technology and operations hubs across more than 10 countries and 3 continents.
The recipe for our success is to discover intelligent and energetic people, who are passionate about our products and serving our users, and attract and retain them with a dynamic and flexible work life which empowers them to create value and rewards them generously based upon their contribution.
We have already built a capable and proven team of 300+ high achievers from a diverse set of backgrounds and we are looking for more talented individuals to drive further growth and contribute to the innovation, creativity and hard work that currently serves our users further via their grit and innovation.
• Languages: Swift
• Architecture: MVC, MVVM
• Layout: Programmatic UI, Xib
• Testing: XCTest
• Dependency management: Swift Package Manager
• CI/CD: Fastlane, Github Action, Jenkins
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers and Backend Engineers to design
and deliver high-quality products on iOS
• Build end-to-end features of the app: networking, persistence, business logic, and UI
• Prepare and maintain documents that include architectural diagrams and navigation maps in your area of expertise
• Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential issues in systems and procedures across the organization, as well as design and recommend new solutions
• Participate in code reviews with team members to ensure that each increment adheres to the original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate
• 3+ years of professional experience developing consumer-facing iOS applications using Swift.
• Experience developing, delivering, and supporting native iOS applications by integrating REST APIs, push notifications, and multithreaded experiences.
• Solid foundation around software engineering fundamentals, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and iOS design patterns.
• Deep understanding of multi-threading, memory management, networking, caching, performance optimization, localization, and security for mobile applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• A creative approach to problem-solving and crafting simplified solutions
Bonus points for
• Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team
• Experience with mobile video playback and streaming technologies
• Experience with reactive programming, e.g. RxSwift, Combine
• Experience with AVFoundation, CoreData, WKWebView
• Experience with TCP/IP socket
Based in SE Asia
Quarterly and flash bonuses
Flexible working hours
Annual company retreat – we’re off to Dubai 2022!
Highly talented, dependable co-workers in a global, multicultural organisation
We score 100% on The Joel Test
Our teams are small enough for you to be impactful
Our business is globally established and successful, offering stability and security to our Team Members