Uptycs (201-500 Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are seeking a jack-of-all trades IT Administrator to kick-off our IT Management initiative in Waltham, MA. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a rapidly evolving environment and thrive when given the opportunity to make something out of nothing.
What you'll do:
- IT Management Initiative
- You will develop and implement the IT strategies, policies and procedures to kick-start the IT Management program at Uptycs. You get to build the world you want to work in!
- User lifecycle management from the minute a new employee accepts a job at Uptycs until their farewell email, you will be supporting them with their onboarding/offboarding, equipment, application support and other IT support issues. IT equipment lifecycle management.
- You will procure, inventory, configure and maintain IT-managed hardware, from servers to cloud instances to employee endpoints.
What you must have:
- 3-5 Years of experience with IT Administration in a cloud-first organization
- Administrator-level experience with Google Workspace
- Administrator-level experience with macOS, Windows
- LinuxAdministrator-level experience with OS scripting (e.g. Powershell, python
- Support-level experience with general SaaS applications (e.g. Slack, O365)
- Support-level experience with general networking software, hardware and protocols
Nice to have:
- Administrator-level experience with MDM technologies
- Support-level experience with AWS services
Uptycs builds best-in-class cloud security products that leverage lightweight tools, built on open source software, to collect everything that can help detect, understand, and mitigate a wide variety of security problems. We run on laptops and cloud workloads, monitor Kubernetes and serverless containers, analyze AWS/GCP/Azure configuration and CloudTrail events, you name it. We feed it into a cloud-based security analytics platform that provides comprehensive visibility, threat detection, posture management, remediation, vulnerability management and compliance tracking. We analyze petabytes of data, process millions of events per second, and run a control plane that enables continuous scanning for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and APT malware on all major cloud providers and hundreds of thousands of macOS, Linux, and Windows endpoints.
Uptycs enables security professionals at companies such as Comcast, Flexport and Lookout to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company's entire attack surface.
Uptycs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Uptycs is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.