Pantera Capital (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies are the underpinnings of a new financial infrastructure, similar to how the internet was the underpinning of a new information infrastructure.
Pantera Capital is the first institutional investment firm focused exclusively on bitcoin, other digital currencies, and companies in the blockchain tech ecosystem. Pantera launched the first cryptocurrency fund in the United States when bitcoin was at $65/BTC in 2013. The firm subsequently launched the first exclusively-blockchain venture fund. In 2017, Pantera was the first firm to offer an early-stage token fund. Pantera Bitcoin Fund has returned 66,600% in eight years and has returned billions to its investors. Pantera manages $4.8bn across three strategies – passive, hedge, and venture – exclusively focused on bitcoin, other digital currencies, and companies in the blockchain tech ecosystem.
As an IT Desktop Support Technician, you will provide technical support services, including support for desktops, laptops, and file/print servers. You will be a cross-department resource with advanced technical expertise and exceptional customer service management skills. You will work with advanced issues in Windows, OSX, and desktop support.The IT Desktop Support Technician will also function as the face to the end-user on an everyday basis and will be called upon to take ownership of end user needs and services. Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving IT support issues both onsite and remote are key responsibilities for this role.
- Provide hardware, software, and network support for a blended macOS and Windows operating environment
- Monitor corporate central ticketing system to ensure timely response and resolution of tech support issues within defined SLA in the IT Support framework
- Install, make changes, and diagnose computer software and hardware
- Provision and manage access for all end-user IT applications
- Handle basic administration of O365, Google Workspace, and other SaaS Platforms
- Participate in IT projects and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Document internal procedures, recommend new solutions and ensure our processes are always improving
- Stay current with new and emerging technologies and paradigms
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
- 3+ years of experience supporting end-user IT applications
- Experience with AzureAD or Okta required
- Experience with MDM to manage computers and mobile devices
- Understanding of how to administer OAuth, SAML and SCIM
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace, Office 365, Okta, Slack, Zoom, and other SaaS applications a plus
- Familiarity with the command line and administrative functions of Macs and Windows devices
- Basic network administration and troubleshooting experience
- Understands and adheres to policies, procedures, regulations and laws for the department and the organization