Lime (501+ Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
Lime is looking for a IT Help Desk Manager who is an excellent communicator that finds innovative ways to improve the customer experience while working to define priorities and track key performance metrics. We look to automate and future-proof the work we do so that we can focus on the road ahead of us. You will be given the opportunity to help improve our existing IT functions and educate employees through knowledge management and training.
The ideal candidate is part visionary, part leader, part builder, part operator. If you want to be part of a technology team at a company that is changing the world, read on!
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot and communicate basic, routine, and advanced technical inquiries and escalations clearly and concisely
- Assist in IT orientations for all new hires and contractors – including provisioning accounts and asset management
- Maintain existing IT processes, procedures, and trainings, while creating and documenting new ones in our knowledge base/help center
- Define the knowledge management strategy for our knowledge base with high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for employees of varying skill levels
- Provide relevant coaching, training and support to champion a self-service culture
- Track daily, weekly and monthly metrics to better understand how our employees interact with IT’s infrastructure with the goal of exceeding expectations in team performance
- Manage and prioritize tasks/projects efficiently including solid resource planning and problem-solving skills
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to enable effective strategies for Help Desk optimization and automation
- 3+ years experience in a Senior, Lead or Managerial role within IT Support using help desk ticketing systems, preferably Zendesk
- Working provisioning knowledge of relevant cloud software such as Okta, Google Workspaces, Zoom, Slack, JAMF, Jira and additional core systems
- Experience supporting project phases such as, deployments and testing
- In-depth knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management, and other disciplines related to Help Desk
- Strong leadership ability and team spirit
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $67,000, plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.