Apollo GraphQL (201-500 Employees, 356% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you an IT generalist looking to make a big impact? Perhaps you’re a rockstar at an MSP, looking to break into SaaS?
When you start, your primary focus will be implementing best practices into our brand new support org, and as we grow you’ll be hands-on with systems implementation and automation in our modern tech stack. As the second member of our IT department, you’ll play a major role in shaping IT at Apollo.
Our goal is to speed up the onboarding of new employees, improve security, automate everything in sight and create a team that provides IT Engineers of all levels with opportunities to grow their own careers.
So who are we? We’re Apollo GraphQL, which recently closed a $130M Series D from Insight Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz. We’re in the process of doubling our headcount this year, and that can only happen successfully with the support of a world-class IT team (That’s you!). This role will report to the IT Manager, as part of our Security org.
What you'll do:
- Build our first IT support SOP’s & documentation, and then hand it off
- Lead & assist cross-functional projects to implement best practices & compliance in our infrastructure & org – such as Zero Trust, SOC2, etc
- Build & administer a modern IT Stack, including Okta, Mosyle, Google Workspace, Slack, etc
- Collaborate closely with People Ops, Security & Finance as a technical resource, enabling efficiency
- IT acronyms don’t scare you – IdP, ITSM, DNS, ITAM, SLA – bring it on.
- Your experience in IT Support shapes how you sysadmin
- Documentation and process are two of your favorite things in the world.
- You’re entrepreneurial and like solving problems with minimal oversight.
This position can be done anywhere in the US and Canada.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.