Wlg (51-200 Employees, 55% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WLG is a technical recruitment agency that is looking for a IT Recruiter to join the cross-functional team to help in hiring for the best Tech international companies in the EU, the USA, and Scandinavia regions. WLG was founded under the belief that trust, autonomy, and transparency bring the best out of us to flourish and excel in our life. We cherish independence ownership, open communication, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for a driven individual, autonomous in work with advanced analytical skills to help us hire A-players and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process in the organization.
- Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes.
- Coordinate the interview process with individuals and panels.
- Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Manage all stages of the recruitment process.
- Work with leadership to understand the hiring needs of the organization.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand team needs and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes.
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- 1-2 years experience as an IT Recruiter
- Previous experience in Direct Sourcing and/or volume hiring
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills,
- Experience from a recruitment agency or hyper-growth startup and/or agency would be beneficial
- High attention to details
- Ability to be flexible, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English (C1)
Advantages of working with us:
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- Work remotely so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- Flexible working hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- Work with leading Tech companies from different industries and learn from them.
- Bring areal impact to day-to-day collaboration as we are constantly developing.
- Focus on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don’t burn out.
- Open internal processes: know what you’re getting into and be assured we’re thoughtful and effective.