RevoU (201-500 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As a fully distributed company our entire team works remotely, so you will have the chance to be based anywhere you will want. We work on WIB (GMT+7) timezone.
At RevoU, we are on a mission to transform the state of higher education in Southeast Asia, and together with it, the lives of millions of people.
We are building a more effective alternative to traditional universities and vocational schools, rethinking how education should serve both students’ and employers’ needs in Indonesia’s booming digital economy.
Working hand in hand with industry leaders, top companies, and learning scientists we develop together the most effective programs to deliver the learning that today’s job market needs. We obsess about our students’ success and are relentlessly driven by unlocking each of our student’s full potential, regardless of their background.
In the short span of two years, we have already helped hundreds of students transform their careers, with thousands more waiting to start their journey with us in the upcoming months.
If you are looking to have a real impact on people’s lives by giving them the education needed to change their professional lives for the better, we might have a role for you!
As a Junior Finance Operations Executive, you will be working closely with both our Finance team to support the fast scaling of our organization from an operational, finance & human resources perspective.
You will be in charge of a variety of tasks, more specifically you will:
- prepare invoices for all customers and contractors and make sure it is paid on time
- work closely with vendors and other teams to keep accurate records of transactions
- provide documentation for other teams, including admission withdrawal and referral program.
- be sending all of our contracts with partners and suppliers, including contractors and students
- assist in merchandising process for student and other team request
- be in charge in any ad-hoc projects you will be working on from time to time
Requirements (aka ‘what you bring to the table’)
- Detail oriented and process-driven: impeccable attention to detail and high standards approach to any of your work output. You love making sure processes are followed and every detail is accurate. You are tireless in reminding others to make sure that all the T’s are crossed and the I’s are dotted. It bothers you if anything is out of place.
- Ability to get things done: As in most early stage startups, we are firing on all cylinders and need to execute fast. Which means that you need to be comfortable in getting your hands extremely dirty and get things done, at a very high level of intensity and quality. Owning many processes from start to finish. If you are someone who is used to or prefers to delegate the execution to someone else, this role is NOT for you.
- High empathy and strong communication skills: You will spend most of your time communicating and collaborating across teams. You need to be comfortable discussing and helping other team members on every task related.
- Growth mindset – willingness to learn and improve: Unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done. We will need you to apply such a mindset to all the processes you will be handling.
- Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing students succeed: we are building a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people.
Our first promise – the ride of a lifetime
You will be joining the company in its most exciting phase, where things will move and change at a crazy pace and where the impact you will have on the overall business trajectory will be huge. You will witness the rapid scaling of our organization from 100 of us to hundreds of incredibly talented and diverse people in the months and years to come.
The second promise – a good place to work
We are building a company that takes the growth of its employees on the same level as that of its students. It’s our mandate to make every one of our employees perform at the maximum of their capacity so that they can do here, at RevoU, the very best work of their lives. In practical terms:
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, to keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental values, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
- this translates into record-high employee satisfaction (our monthly e-NPS hovers in the 70-80 range), very low employees turnover, and a disproportionate share of new hires coming from our employee’s referrals
The third promise – you will feel proud about your work
We believe that finding a fulfilling career should be among the most important priorities in one’s life and that today’s job market offers endless opportunities to change the lives of many, for the better. You will play a fundamental role in making this possible.
And nothing will beat the sense of accomplishment once you will see that happening. Especially once you see that happening at scale.
Or read what our COO, who recently joined us had to say, on why he decided to take part in our journey.
These are 3 most important promises we are making to you.
If you are looking for typical ‘startup’ benefits: flexible and remote working environment, a very attractive package, premium health insurance, etc => we are offering you all these benefits as well
But don’t join us for these, join us first and foremost for the 3 reasons above.