Chameleon (11-50 Employees, 65% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
☀️ Highlights ☀️
- Chameleon is SaaS for product teams to create in-product UX (modals, banners, checklists, microsurveys etc.) to drive user engagement. Watch a short demo here.
- We’re a remote-first VC backed startup with ~25 team members, distributed across the Americas and Europe. Learn more about our team, company, and culture here.
- Looking for a Junior Account Executive with SaaS experience living in Americas/Europe to join our fast-growing Sales team.
- Salary: $50k base + commission (OTE $100k) + equity.
- Other benefits include Macbook, home office budget, company offsite, open vacation policy, for US-based employees: health insurance and 401k
- Our application process is different to others — we think interviewing isn’t the best way for either party to assess fit, so we try to resemble working together.
The Junior Account Executive (Jr. AE) role
Why now is a great time to join Chameleon!
You would be joining a team that has found its groove and is excited about scaling, and a product that has customer love, but with tons of potential to transform how SaaS works.
Our customers (read case studies here) find a lot of value in what we offer; we have a high win rate in the market and a great retention and upsell rate.
We’re a team of ~25 (up from ~5 about 18 months ago) and we have two great AEs in our budding sales team. It’s a great chance to join at the ground level and shape the future of the company, and accelerate your career.
What you will do specifically
- Help source opportunities
- Review inbound leads (those that signed up for the product, our content, or engaged in chat) and send outbound emails to qualified people to book meetings
- Review these accounts and seek out other prospects/leads that we should engage with and proactively email them to initiate conversations or meetings
- Research leads, accounts and come up with creative ways to personalize content
- Build out different email campaigns depending on scenario
- Gain experience of the full sales process as you transition to AE (within 6 mos)
- Gain a strong understanding of the product so you can answer product questions
- Collaborate with AEs to run our consultative sales process (avg. ~2 month cycle) from discovery call to agreement signature and kick-off
- Run the sales process for smaller customers, including conducting demos of key functionality
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 1+ years working as an SDR/BDR or in product management
- 1+ years working at a SaaS startup (<50 employees)
- Strong interest in product, UX, SaaS
- Comfortable grasping technical concepts (e.g. DOM structure, CSS attributes, APIs, front-end frameworks etc.)
- Fast learner and expects a steep career trajectory
- Enjoys research and writing creative, compelling copy
- Hates fluff and “sales tactics” — we bring a consultative, intelligent, informed culture to sales, not a brute-force or pushy approach.
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You live in an Americas or European timezone (i.e. based in etc.)
- This is your single full-time job (it won’t be part-time, hourly, temporary etc.)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
See the full job description here